hantecfx deduct my ib commission

With regards to section 7.1 of this agreement, what the company basically say is that the IB should take most of the risk while the company will get most of the profit. Yet, I understand the reasons behind this section, as many companies are being scammed by clients who falsely chargeback their deposits after losing the money. There are some cases where the IB and the customer(s) are conspiring, the customer deposits (sometimes it can be the IB using stolen cards) and after the IB commission payment the customers will make a chargeback.

However, it took the company too long to inform the IB regarding the reason behind their failure of paying him. Therefore, I suggest the company and the IB to reach for a settlement.

With regards to section 7.1 of this agreement, what the company basically say is that the IB should take most of the risk while the company will get most of the profit. Yet, I understand the reasons behind this section, as many companies are being scammed by clients who falsely chargeback their deposits after losing the money. There are some cases where the IB and the customer(s) are conspiring, the customer deposits (sometimes it can be the IB using stolen cards) and after the IB commission payment the customers will make a chargeback.

However, it took the company too long to inform the IB regarding the reason behind their failure of paying him. Therefore, I suggest the company and the IB to reach for a settlement.

my point is, idont have any problem with their rules, if a client cheat we should stop him, for this broker should support me, but in this case its like they r helping the client. than why i should pay for their fault.

Dear ForexReward,
With regards to a second response to your query, we feel we have addressed the reasoning behind the deduction of part of the commission you accrued from the client and also the reason for the time between the issue arising and the deduction of the amount. However we are happy to go through it again.
Prior to the ending of the investigation conducted by the card provider, which had withheld payment of the funding, the exact amount owed by the client was not ultimately established, as it could have been the card charge only or the card charge plus the deposited amount, which would have been considerable. I am sure you would not have appreciated having the latter deducted from your account commission before the matter was settled. Once the exact amount owed by the client was fully established, and having not had any success with the client to recover those funds owed, the amount was deducted from the commission you received from the client trades, which had not been withdrawn from your IB account during that period.
You mention that you paid the client without having received the funds first. This is highly unusual and is not at all something we would advise a professional partner to do. Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for your business decisions and payment practices.
Again, we feel that the decision taken to be fair and in accordance to our terms with you.
Regards
Andrew
Hantec Markets representative

Dear ForexReward,
With regards to a second response to your query, we feel we have addressed the reasoning behind the deduction of part of the commission you accrued from the client and also the reason for the time between the issue arising and the deduction of the amount. However we are happy to go through it again.
Prior to the ending of the investigation conducted by the card provider, which had withheld payment of the funding, the exact amount owed by the client was not ultimately established, as it could have been the card charge only or the card charge plus the deposited amount, which would have been considerable. I am sure you would not have appreciated having the latter deducted from your account commission before the matter was settled. Once the exact amount owed by the client was fully established, and having not had any success with the client to recover those funds owed, the amount was deducted from the commission you received from the client trades, which had not been withdrawn from your IB account during that period.
You mention that you paid the client without having received the funds first. This is highly unusual and is not at all something we would advise a professional partner to do. Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for your business decisions and payment practices.
Again, we feel that the decision taken to be fair and in accordance to our terms with you.
Regards
Andrew
Hantec Markets representative

I know ur not responsible my business decision, but u should responsible for ur decision, why not u just inform me that your client this thing with us. than i can contact with the client and try to solve with better option, though ive to pay for my refereed clients fault i have the right to know the all the information on right time. bcz for ur neglancy i cant bear any losses. and this is not only 2-5 days gaap almost 1 and half months why? if there is no conspiracy why u not able to inform me, though ive to pay, if i dont have to pay than it dosent matter when u informed me or u dont inform me at all.

Back