Happy Halloween and October wrapup

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
I hope all of you have a very happy Halloween. I've caught a cold and my wife won't let me go trick or treating. :(

I have to get this typed up quickly. She's planning to take my laptop away from me soon so I can get some rest.

I'd like to thank everyone who gave input on the top and bottom 10 lists idea I put out last month. I've begun bothering the programmers about the best ways to set up the database queries.

In FPA Traders Court news, the effectiveness of the FPA Traders Court was proven this month. A company kept ignoring a trader, until the guilty verdict came down. Then they quickly resolved the issue. Your votes really do make a difference.

There are currently 2 cases up for a vote. I encourage all of you to read them, ask questions, make comments, and vote.

Open Cases

UFX Markets had a very mixed week at the FPA. They've been ignoring FPA attempts to get them to work with their customers to resolve issues. UFX also just got their 3rd Guilty verdict in the FPA Traders Court. This has been referred to the FPA Scam Investigations Committee. Expect more news on that soon. The FPA isn't the only resource out there that can help. 4Xangels managed to step in and get one FPA member's issue with UFX resolved. You can see that here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...lved-ufx-markets-fund-withdrawal-problem.html

FPA Performance Testing continues to add more tests in all categories. You can see the list here...

Metatrader Expert Advisors, Forex Robots, Forex Signals and Managed Accounts Tests.

Expect some announcements very soon about some policy changes that will make Performance Testing even better.

If you are still reading this, I have a question for you. Is anyone interested in FPA T-shirts?

"When you're a kid, remember the first time you even heard about it, it's like... your brain can't even... "what is this ?! Who's giving out candy, someone's giving out candy ?! Who is giving out this candy ?!Everyone that we know is just giving out candy ?!!! I gotta be a part of this."(JERRY SEINFELD)
I would take the t-shirt but with a max of 35 + free shipping??
Happy Halloween

I'm interested but it depends on the look , size, color and cost with the shipping to AUS.

Am so blessed with the work of FPA. I would be glad to go about adorned in their T Shirts and explain to evryone what FPA does and why i value my membership.

Yes, i want a T Shirt.

John K

I hope all of you have a very happy Halloween. I've caught a cold and my wife won't let me go trick or treating. :(

I have to get this typed up quickly. She's planning to take my laptop away from me soon so I can get some rest.

I'd like to thank everyone who gave input on the top and bottom 10 lists idea I put out last month. I've begun bothering the programmers about the best ways to set up the database queries.

In FPA Traders Court news, the effectiveness of the FPA Traders Court was proven this month. A company kept ignoring a trader, until the guilty verdict came down. Then they quickly resolved the issue. Your votes really do make a difference.

There are currently 2 cases up for a vote. I encourage all of you to read them, ask questions, make comments, and vote.

Open Cases

UFX Markets had a very mixed week at the FPA. They've been ignoring FPA attempts to get them to work with their customers to resolve issues. UFX also just got their 3rd Guilty verdict in the FPA Traders Court. This has been referred to the FPA Scam Investigations Committee. Expect more news on that soon. The FPA isn't the only resource out there that can help. 4Xangels managed to step in and get one FPA member's issue with UFX resolved. You can see that here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...lved-ufx-markets-fund-withdrawal-problem.html

FPA Performance Testing continues to add more tests in all categories. You can see the list here...

Metatrader Expert Advisors, Forex Robots, Forex Signals and Managed Accounts Tests.

Expect some announcements very soon about some policy changes that will make Performance Testing even better.

If you are still reading this, I have a question for you. Is anyone interested in FPA T-shirts?

Happy Halloween belated tho' !

It has been rather a bit uncomfortable for me to use the UK Flag against my profile all this while, as I had to adopt one of the Flags when I enrolled on the assumption it had to do with a language or something of that sort. However, I find there are so many other flags too.

I am from Canada and it would be great to see the Canadian Flag on the home page and thus give others and me the opportunity to bear that in my profile instead of the UK Flag.

Secondly, I also saw thread with FPA in different parts of the world. That is great idea, but without the flags proper, I am afraid that might put off many.

Will look forward to your comment and possible action. Thanks.

P.S I am going post it on that Forum as well in case this is an inappropriate one !

Back