• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HappyForex.sk

General discussions of a financial company
real account and demo do not match

Today real account closed two trades with profit. But demo account at the moment has 7 open trades 5 of which are in minus. Mr Happy Forex are you controlling your real account manually?

I think this is going to be a successful robot. But the lack of communication from the vendor will damage it. Mr happy forex can you explain why your demo and real does not match, as size of both are 1000.

I think this is going to be a successful robot. But the lack of communication from the vendor will damage it. Mr happy forex can you explain why your demo and real does not match, as size of both are 1000.

Sorry I can not monitor all sites but the email will be answered immediately. Demo and Live account Alpari UK are not the same spreads so therefore.

New version EA Happy Forex v1.3

Fixed bugs in the code EA Happy Forex:

1, Closing all orders - sometimes happened that last one trade not close.
2, Correction of error in Experts: "executable file is corrupted. Please recompile it."

Hi,

I used EA Happy Forex v1.4 with setting 2 and I am very satisfied with the settings 2. Thanks

Marko

New update EA Happy Forex v1.5 (More pairs with Setting 2)

Added new setting: Spread on information panel, FilterSpread, FFCal setting and Indicator setting. To trading setting 2 will gradually add new currency pairs.

Now we are testing a new version EA Happy Forex v1.6 with trading setting 3. It will be soon.

For more information visit: Happy Forex :: Happy Forex

Back