• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HappyTradersFx.net

General discussions of a financial company
Hello folks,

It is an update of my last message.

It was predictable, I simply get no contacts.
Strange, isn't that so?
A lot of ghosts came and sign his review but not a real trader yet.

Stay away until we spot a real trader if you don't want to waste 200 bucks.

Yes, Happy's Room is real.. I have been in it since May.

OK, I don't normally post here, but if it weren't for Happy's trading room I would have given up on trading. IF you follow his money management, you will make money from his ideas on trades. He stresses that you make your own decisions, and he posts his trades, and it's not that hard to follow along.

Sometimes he says, "this is a risky trade guys..." and those are usually the ones I don't take, and they mainly don't make much long term anyway, but sometimes they are good. He is excellent at picking direction after a news release. I think he's amazing. IF he BAILS on a trade, he usually only gets 10 pips. Hello ! he's positive in most of his trades that he wants to get out of !!!! That's what really amazed me about his trading. He has patience, and if you follow him, you will too...

Granted, he's still got some hanging trades out there from several months ago, but if you follow his money management, that's not a surprise. And it won't break your account either.

I know he hates loses, and all his trades are listed on his site. The only strange part of the trades he posts are that they do not show the entry time, just the ending time, so some, very few, are old trades.

He's very good at being upfront, and he's very good at helping you decide on the trades to take. There is Piggy, who is a customer, who also makes great suggestions.

Overall I would rate this a 10 star, but since we are only allowed 5 stars, then it gets 5 stars from me.

You cannot be a newbie and trade his style, you must watch for at least a month and paper trade his trades, I think that's the best way to explain it.
He does trade SMALL LOT SIZES based on his capital, so he is not going to make you a millionaire overnight, or in a year, but he will slowly and surely give you profits, small ones, consistently. Isn't that the name of the game? A positive return?

If you are looking for quick fast high profits then you are not going to get them in Happy's Room, or any other trading method or EA.

If you want excitement, go try and watch the latest EA blow up your account, if you want real trading ideas, from a real professional trader, then I would check HAPPY out. He's a real guy, and he gets nervous on a few trades, but that's normal. Sometimes he's very animated which makes it interesting, and he's sometimes emotional, because he's right or wrong, but either way, each trade does not bankrupt him in the least, and that's where he's a winner. His money management is the key to making money in this game, not his near perfect trading.

Ask me whatever you want, I am in his room about 3 to 4 days a week. And I am glad to help anyone that wants to know more about him, I am very impressed with his integrity, and his honesty. He just tells is like it is, and he's very good at what he does. He's not right all the time, but he is the best fundamental trader I have ever seen trade the FX.

Sounds difficult!

For a person that hasn't been in Forex for years (like me!), the particular service sounds difficult and time intensive to deal with. I am not a full time trader and I want to make money out of forex without having to change my life (Don't all new traders want that?):D
If one day I suceed somehow to make money in the Forex market, I will consider investing $200 for a Forex trading course with Happy!

SCam I Just got Robbed my $200Usd

Hello folks,

It is an update of my last message.

It was predictable, I simply get no contacts.
Strange, isn't that so?
A lot of ghosts came and sign his review but not a real trader yet.

Stay away until we spot a real trader if you don't want to waste 200 bucks.

I strangly Agree it is a scam I just got Robbed $200 and here is my experience that was Nov.21 2010 a week ago from now
Soon As I register with my username and password and paid $200 USD it direct me to a download page and start installing some thing to my PC. but my firewall block it for the reason of the installation might contains trojan. tried to ignore that and reinstall it, but can't finish the installation any more. anyway, after few hours i go back to their HappyTadersFX home page and attempt to login use the login name I registered. it keep saying Iccorrect uesername or Password.
**tried to enter my email as forget my password, I NEVER received any email from them.
** on their Contact us page I email them 3 time ask for support. NO REPLY
** Tried to register in the Forum to see if i can get help from there. but Keep have the massage said this email address has not been approved.

I checked my Paypal account the $200 was paid to them

Last edited:
Happy is not a scam

I've never posted in this discussion before, but I feel the need to defend what people are saying here in relation to accusing Happy of being a scam. You can see in the reviews that have been written - and I've posted my thoughts which I encourage you to read - that we (and we are real people from all over the world) are very happy with Happy's service.

Obviously coming from Australia I can type and speak English very well, and I'm surprised that people could be attacking Happy over the fact that most people can actually speak English in the reviews.

I'm also surprised by the fact that others are saying they have received no contact from Happy. I would suggest to Yolanda that you contact Happy again, so that you can sort something out with Happy if you are able to prove that your payment was actually debited from your account. When I first signed up - all my questions were answered. Be aware like any business they probably receive hundreds of spam and it might take a few days to sort through it all to get back to you, but I was always responded to.

If you feel I am a ghost and don't exist, feel free to contact me and find out if I say boo. I have provided my contact details for those of you who feel this is a fake and a scam.

As my reviews state, I am very happy with Happy's room and his service. I am aiming to be in this room until Happy decides to finally shut it down. I am now currently trading for a living, with a company set up - and this is all possible because of Happy. So for those of you out there who continue to slam his excellent service, have another read of my reviews, and feel free to contact me and ask any questions. I am often in the trading room and might be able to help you out if you feel you're getting no response - which I find difficult to believe.

Regards,
Elliforex

Last edited:
another "ghost"

I have been with Happy for 27 months now and will continue to be a subscriber. Happy understands the economics, the politics and the technicals necessary to read the markets... and he is a great teacher. Plus he offers a live news feed from a Reuters platform. The same one banks use... and which I would need to pay 3000 USD to have.

I trade with low risk and have made +81% in the last 17 months. That is a realistic figure one can expect to make trading with Happy in these crazy markets we have now. In the 10 months before that I actually made more than +100%, but that was a completely different period for the markets, so I discount that in my performance expectations.

I can understand that some users may be baffled by his trading style and may have lost money. There is a very good reason for that - they tried to make too much money too fast (I have seen people in the room taking trades 20 times larger than Happy does despite Happys warnings not to do that due to the nature of the trades).

The "nail in the coffin" for most traders is high risk. My neighbour, a trader of three years, recently boasted, that he made +25% in both august and september... which is a lot more than me. But he had to concede, that he has not made up for his losses from Spring, and all in all, he is down for the year.

What Happy teaches is that you have to take small trades which you will be able to hold without any problems, even if they go against you for several months. No worries, it does not happen very often, but when it does, trading small takes away the pressure and the worry. Besides, if you want to stay in this business, you can only risk small amounts, because sooner or later you are going to have an unlucky streak, which you must be able to take without blowing your account)

How small are the trades? Depending on the trade, for me, on average, 100 pips means +/-0.2% of equity. Not to worry tho, I am not an idiot - if there is a chance that I may have to hold a trade for more than 6 months and with 1000 (-2%) pips against me, I trade it with a stop-loss.

In the end the total number of pips would seem stupendous for somebody used to scalping and 10-30-50 pip SL levels (my record is more than 600 in one day). But from a psychological point of view, this is a very different ballgame.

The ones who get it... are the ones who give a 5 star rating to Happy.

Back