Harry Lazarides of IronFx and Banc de Binary

Pertti

Sergeant
I have heard there is class action starting against Banc de Binary and I contacted one of them. Unlike others Harry doesnt hide his past but in fact seems to be proud.

He has been working at IronFx and BdB which both were horrible scams even if regulated. He says it in LinkedIn profile and he has been looking for employees for brokers.

I shared this link in his fb. He of course blocked me but replied first. His reply was not very polite but shows very well what kind of men they are. Reply attached.

So feel free to contact Harry if you think he has scammed you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200526_000813_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_20200526_000813_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20200526_092750_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.beta.jpg
    Screenshot_20200526_092750_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.beta.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 23
It is unbeliavable that Harry is still showing criminal companies like Banc de Binary and IronFx in his LinkedIn profile. Everyone else wants to hide their past.

It is like he wants to show we are untouchables. Nobody can do nothing even if we have stolen huge amounts from clients worldwide using fake names, rigged platforms etc etc.

We are walking free in Cyprus like nothing ever happened with our pockets full of dirty money.

Another same caliber scumbag is Neophytos Panaxenopoulos who was known as Chris Johnson at Banc de Binary. He is Neophytos Papa on fb.

Bring this up. I cant believe nobody here is interested in this kind of crooks. Anyway this is his real name and he was working at Banc de Binary and IronFx.

See more real names here.

It’s quite surprising how he has scammed you and replied to you so rudely. Scamming and fooling people is very bad. Taking hard-earned money from people and then just not returning it is very bad.

No, it is not surpricing at all. In fact it is expected and shows how low and disgusting they are.

I would like as many people as possible spread information about their real identities.

I was sharing my thread from this forum to people who liked fb-postings of Harry Lazarides using my other fb-profile.

After about 30 minutes that profile was closed because it was violating terms of Facebook like they said.

However I have never written or commented anything on that profile so it is definetely not violating any terms and it makes this case interesting.

I obviously did something right because they reacted so fast.

They want to hide their past but their names are revealed. I know their names and I will keep sharing information about them as long as I live.

Anyway they are the lowest scumbags on earth and would even sell their mothers to hold their position.

One very interesting thing is that one of them is married with a famous singer called Aliki. His name is Alexis Lontos Leonidou so please contact him.

Back