• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Has any one heard of Hui Deli? CEO is Van Them Trieu. Is this a legit forex broker?

Asking questions about a company
I had the same question, as I was approached as many others have on here by some cute Asian encouraging me to open an account with this broker. After doing some research this is almost certainly a scam. Here's a link to what I've found. https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13180114/officers

I've only opened up a Demo account with them but will absolutely not be opening up real/live account.
Sick of these scammers!
I traded with this broker because a friend recommended it. and i invested about 30000$ which i am not sure what problem i will encounter.

What happen to my account is nothing but scam!!!!! Does any one has contact for this company?!!!

This is because inexperienced merchants are tricked into sending passwords to others. When you are mocked because the person you sent your password to trade loses. Brokers will not know about it. But you associate it with it as a scam. It's very funny. Unfortunately, people don't know the truth. but know yourself I am not affiliated with the company you are talking about. But a lot of companies have been hit unreasonably by the seemingly foolish losses these people have created. but not admitting his own mistakes
.Don't tell me what I'm saying is the truth that you accept.
You are not affiliated to huideli?
Come on Ariya, you are so pathetic.

Having someone approach you on Telegram or another app and convince you to open an account is never a good sign and should be a red flag. Real brokers shouldn't approach you that way - I would not invest any money with them or give them any personal info. Fortunately, there are a ton of legitimate brokers you can use if you still want to open a trading account and it's much less risky.

I have been charmed by a beautiful Chinese girl on WhatsApp who step by step introduced me to investing in Forex using the Hui Deli broker. I am trying to withdraw my money, but for the moment I got nothing.

Back