• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Has any tried investing with trustedavenue.com?

Asking questions about a company

Efe44

Recruit
Trustedavenue.com is having a lot of investment package ranging from 200 dollar worth of bitcoin to 700dollars worth of bitcoin in just 4 hours??
Is trustedavenue.com a scam or real ...has anybody tried investing with them ?

Trustedavenue.com is having a lot of investment package ranging from 200 dollar worth of bitcoin to 700dollars worth of bitcoin in just 4 hours??
Never heard about them before you can check them but before that, you can check about them properly on internet :)

TrustedAvenue it appears does make trades that profit very quickly over several hours, However to withdraw or place funds for more trading you have to pay a commission fee upfront. It is not certain if reinvestment is automatic without withdraw being activated, then further commission fees are charged or indeed withdraw being activated. Luckily my invest amount was only small, and the fee ranges between 10-25% of profit. Since I don't propose to find out by paying the fee I will never know. Advice: unless you have plenty to risk for fee payment-stay away.

No but do plenty of research on them

$200 to $700 in 4 hours, haha. Sounds too good to be true for a reason, right?

Guys ...TRUSTED AVENUE team are scammers. I lost 650$ with them. Intially they asked to me deposit 500$ and told within a week you get 1300$ later they showed some 4910$ as a profit in the website and asked m me to pay 650$ to release the profit. After paying they stopped responding. Anyhow I lost my money but i dont want others to get into this trap. Please forward this to people in your groups.
They operate with below telegram channels
@Trustedt
@Juanaraa
t.me/americansignalsz
t.me/trustedamericaninvestment

They operate as a team. Beware of this scammers

If there is not much info online about this company, most likely it is a scam

Their rep continually mails and phones requesting commission fee payment before withdraw from your account is activated. Their address post code NY 535022 has no location in the US. As the "profit rate" is high so then is the commission fee which when paid involves reinvestment for another cycle of commission creating. Don't go near at all, say away!

Back