Has anyone been scammed by (formerly) Blix Group (now) Bleaxmond ?

Has anyone got any info on CFD Broker Blix Group and/or Bleaxmond ? Also linked to Alephlink Solutions in Estonia and Duxa Capital who they apparently merged with ? I was originally contacted by Blix in April 2020 - guys name was Mike Ross (not his real name) and I've read from a previous post that he has been linked to the MaxCFD scam. He was then suspended apparently and my account was taken over by their CTO Michelle Varelle or Varella in June which also coincided with a name change to Bleaxmond. Very professional woman and clever and obviously a seasoned scammer. Claimed to be 38, from Greece and had 18 years trading experience of which some time spent in London. Apart from monthly trading on my account using a software called Airsoft - www.airsoftltd.com - (which is an Israeli company and I suspect involved in the scam as well), she offered me several incentives in the form of ICO (Digital E-Krona and Singaporian Digital Dollar). Latterly, she was trying to reach targets so she could extricate herself from spending another winter 'here' which was Geneva and was due to return home to Athens to open a Bleaxmond branch there. In order to reach target, she was offering a PAMM which she anticipated to give a return of 50% in 60 days. Of course, this was probably a load of rubbish but I believed it at the time. I made a couple of withdrawals but the last one was not fourth coming. According to Kaya Greene, one of the Analytics Consultants, Michelle was off ill and she was the only person who could authorise my withdrawal. I originally requested this on 24th November and still no funds. No-one would answer the phone, return e-mails or texts and then it dawned on me. I've been scammed. I have traced their phone numbers to the appropriate network carriers but they won't do anything without going through the right channels (ie the police). I've checked out the domain names on whois.com and its a random guy in Russia. I've contacted my bank and credit card company and filed a report with Action Fraud. Not sure what else I should be doing. Anyone got any ideas ? I just don't understand how companies can get away with this. Without the software, it's impossible but also the unscrupulous individuals involved of course. I just don't know how they can sleep at night.

Attachments

• Photo of Mike Ross.docx
    911.5 KB · Views: 6
Has anyone got any info on CFD Broker Blix Group and/or Bleaxmond ? Also linked to Alephlink Solutions in Estonia and Duxa Capital who they apparently merged with ? I was originally contacted by Blix in April 2020 - guys name was Mike Ross (not his real name) and I've read from a previous post that he has been linked to the MaxCFD scam. He was then suspended apparently and my account was taken over by their CTO Michelle Varelle or Varella in June which also coincided with a name change to Bleaxmond. Very professional woman and clever and obviously a seasoned scammer. Claimed to be 38, from Greece and had 18 years trading experience of which some time spent in London. Apart from monthly trading on my account using a software called Airsoft - www.airsoftltd.com - (which is an Israeli company and I suspect involved in the scam as well), she offered me several incentives in the form of ICO (Digital E-Krona and Singaporian Digital Dollar). Latterly, she was trying to reach targets so she could extricate herself from spending another winter 'here' which was Geneva and was due to return home to Athens to open a Bleaxmond branch there. In order to reach target, she was offering a PAMM which she anticipated to give a return of 50% in 60 days. Of course, this was probably a load of rubbish but I believed it at the time. I made a couple of withdrawals but the last one was not fourth coming. According to Kaya Greene, one of the Analytics Consultants, Michelle was off ill and she was the only person who could authorise my withdrawal. I originally requested this on 24th November and still no funds. No-one would answer the phone, return e-mails or texts and then it dawned on me. I've been scammed. I have traced their phone numbers to the appropriate network carriers but they won't do anything without going through the right channels (ie the police). I've checked out the domain names on whois.com and its a random guy in Russia. I've contacted my bank and credit card company and filed a report with Action Fraud. Not sure what else I should be doing. Anyone got any ideas ? I just don't understand how companies can get away with this. Without the software, it's impossible but also the unscrupulous individuals involved of course. I just don't know how they can sleep at night.
Can we have a website address, please?

Sorry I should have added above. It's bleaxmond.com which is still live as of now
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17998/bleaxmond-cfd-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Sorry I should have added above. It's bleaxmond.com which is still live as of now
It would also be worth noting airsoftltd.com whose broker software they use. Having checked the Airsoftltd website, they advertise a mobile app yet it cannot be found on any app store and there are no testimonials on their website. My gut feeling is that they are knowingly suppling unregistered scam brokers and, in fact, this could be their niche market. They were involved in a binary scam back in 2018 https://www.cjnews.com/news/canada/israels-binary-options-ban-little-late-many-canadians and, according to their Facebook page, they are now launching a new vertical for CBD sales. Very diverse !! Could that be yet another boiler room scam ? All very interesting and somewhat controversial considering their involvement with the Financial Commission https://financialcommission.org/?s=airsoftltd I have uploaded a couple of screen shots. If you are using software like this, beware of the broker behind it. I will upload other photos and voice notes in due course.

Attachments

• Airsoft launches Greentech Software.docx
    686.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Airsoft Software.docx
    626.7 KB · Views: 1
Back