Has anyone dealt with Ayrexoption.com?

Humble211

Recruit
Hello all..I'm new to investing in binary options. I was introduced to it by a person online who then referred me to a broker or account manager with Ayrexoption...I've done all the research I could on them. But nothing on youtube seems recent. I've already invested about $1200 and the 2 weeks session has just ended. It looks like a great profit was made but I owe another $300 to withdraw my profits. Has anyone on here ever used them? Are they trustworthy please help me out. Thanks

Hello all..I'm new to investing in binary options. I was introduced to it by a person online who then referred me to a broker or account manager with Ayrexoption...I've done all the research I could on them. But nothing on youtube seems recent. I've already invested about $1200 and the 2 weeks session has just ended. It looks like a great profit was made but I owe another $300 to withdraw my profits. Has anyone on here ever used them? Are they trustworthy please help me out. Thanks
You should never have to pay money to withdraw your principal or profit. Given you met someone online, this is most likely a scam. No one online truly wants to help you make money.

First, let them ask to withdraw your initial deposit and let see what they say about it.

Back