Has anyone had dealings with Proligon?

Valentin0

Recruit
Hello. I'm curious to know if anyone has had dealings with "Proligon". Everything I have read about them is good but I'm having problems making a withdrawal. They want a payment from me for commission before they will pay out any profits and I know this isn't right. www.proligon.com

Hello. I'm curious to know if anyone has had dealings with "Proligon". Everything I have read about them is good but I'm having problems making a withdrawal. They want a payment from me for commission before they will pay out any profits and I know this isn't right. www.proligon.com
Can you please share the email or chat where they are asking about the payment?

Do NOT pay any commissions, fees or taxes for a withdraw as this is part of their scam.

This has been reported online as a scam.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220216-202313_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220216-202313_Chrome.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 8
@Valentin0
--> How much total have you invested?
--> What dates did you deposit and/or pay any fees?
--> Have you downloaded an account statement yet? Do so now with this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

--> Have you written a review yet? please do so here:

And as others have suggested, do not deposit or send any additional funds. edit:
but you can politely request that they release at least some of the funds as a gesture of good will.

Last edited:
Scam alert! This scenario sounds very familiar.
It's scam for sure.

Back