Has anyone hear or get help from Assured Recover?

adela07

Private
I get in touch with this recover company to help me to recover my funds lost in a scam and as any other they ask for upfront money. I am wondering if can somebody give me an advise of that or if somebody have getting help from them.
Are them a genuine company or they are another scam.
Any information will be very helpfully.
Thanks

Pharaoh

Colonel
AssuredRecover is an assured scam. Here's one of the endorsements on their homepage:

AssuredFakeEndorsement.png

Banc de Binary has been gone for years. AssuredRecover.com was only registered in January of 2019.

Need more evidence. scroll down and look at their staff. Then find 3 of those 4 people working for
Fake endorsements for a recovery they couldn't make. Fake images of fake employees. If you want to send them money, kiss it goodbye first.

adela07

Private
Thanks Pharaoh's for your advise. It was very helpfully.
But can you or somebody else can tell me if there is a way to recover back my lost funds.
Thanks to everyone in advance for any information what you can give me regarding this mater.

Pharaoh

Colonel
Credit/Debit chargebacks have the best chance. Otherwise, try complaining to whatever money transfer service was involved.

adela07

Private
I have try different companies but looks like they are another scam.
I have applied for chargeback at my bank but unfortunately they didn't do too much.
I am still hoping I will get one day the right person to help me with this matter.
Thanks to everyone for your response.

Clay Davidson

Recruit
So many scammers appeared this days which pretend to help you after something else that I do not even condone about that anymore. Would you call it quit or not ? I am totally disconnected for everything beind done. I hope you realise it.

Pejek

Private
I have try different companies but looks like they are another scam.
I have applied for chargeback at my bank but unfortunately they didn't do too much.
I am still hoping I will get one day the right person to help me with this matter.
Thanks to everyone for your response.
Hi,
Have you found anybody to help you? I am looking for this help as well, plz update me if you have managed to do it.

adela07

Private
Not yet.
I am still searching and if I will find something I will let you know.
So far until now nobody gives me in off trust they're not another scam.
If you are going to found someone please let me know is well.

Pejek

Private
I came acroos swiftrecoup but it seems that is another scam company :-(. He told me first that not need to pay any fee until the money is recovered But when he started to work he told me that some money is needed to be inserted to My Bitcoint wallet ....... So I am still serarching.