Has anyone hear or get help from Assured Recover?

adela07

Private
what about this, it has good reviews:
trustpilot.com/review/moneybackhero.com
I have been in touch with them but as everyone they've asked for upfront payment and I am not going to do this with nobody.
I am paying a fee but not upfront.

John Koutsis

Recruit
I was going to start a new post but saw this one already going. Has anyone heard of MoneyBack Hero? Are they legit? I scanned through their Truspilot reviews but I don't know if those are fake to begin with.

moneybackhero.com

adela07

Private
I was going to start a new post but saw this one already going. Has anyone heard of MoneyBack Hero? Are they legit? I scanned through their Truspilot reviews but I don't know if those are fake to begin with.

moneybackhero.com
I have started to work with them they sound okay but my self I stopped because I am not prepared after my lost to pay any upfront money.

John Koutsis

Recruit
I have started to work with them they sound okay but my self I stopped because I am not prepared after my lost to pay any upfront money.
Thanks. I requested to be contacted and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. I'm hoping their fees are not more than what I lost.

mi_windsor

Recruit
Yes assuredrecovery.com are scammers, I have just been a victim
I came acroos swiftrecoup but it seems that is another scam company :-(. He told me first that not need to pay any fee until the money is recovered But when he started to work he told me that some money is needed to be inserted to My Bitcoint wallet ....... So I am still serarching.
Scammers, do not pay anything in BTC

mi_windsor

Recruit
I get in touch with this recover company to help me to recover my funds lost in a scam and as any other they ask for upfront money. I am wondering if can somebody give me an advise of that or if somebody have getting help from them.
Are them a genuine company or they are another scam.
Any information will be very helpfully.
Thanks
Good thing you posted here. They are scammers, total scammers. They will take you payment in BTC and disappear.

Cherry

Recruit
As they are scam companies, there is no way to recover scammed lost money!
They are organized crimen the scam is well executed, the money is gone to a tax heaven do you think a legal firm is able to trace it and retrieve it? NO
To sue a "shell company" ? NO
Under this reality start to accept your loss.

mi_windsor

Recruit
Assured Recover.com are scammers...please please do not use them or pay them any money. So called successful reviews are all lies. Don't even approach them. I have been a victim. I can share my whole experience with all proofs with anyone who would like to know.
All the information on their so called website is fabricated too. That team on the website doesn't exist. They are not at the address where they said they are....bottom line is do not use them or even pay them a penny.