Has anyone hear or get help from Assured Recover?

CJWLCW

Recruit
Have anybody heard or dealt with Wealth Recovery Expert?

I was scammed by Europefx and want to recover my money. Any other reputable recovery companies out there?

Pharaoh

Colonel

I was scammed by Europefx and want to recover my money. Any other reputable recovery companies out there?
First, get a thread opened in Scam Alerts and share the details about your EuropeFx issue.

Second, leave them a review here - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14849/europefx-forex-brokers

I assume you're talking about WealthRecoveryExpert.com. If not, please share the domain name.

Let's check a few things. Just how long could they have been in business. Whois says: Created on 2019-10-03. That's not the kind of longevity I want to see before sharing a lot of my personal info with a company.

I see so few details. It looks like they want all of your information before they'll even begin to share anything with you.

The address is likely just a virtual office. Otherwise, why didn't they mention their business license?

I can't be 100% sure it's a scam. I am 100% sure that I wouldn't leap to give these people my email address, phone number, or any financial information at this point. All they are is 3 phone numbers and a website that's only been around a short time.

NanaR

Corporal
I am sceptical of sites like that too.
Here is some review though I am not sure how authentic it is

trustpilot.com/review/wealthrecoveryexpert.com

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: We've seen quite a few recovery room scammers leaving advertisements as reviews on TrustPilot. It appears that TrustPilot does not filter out fake reviews very well.

sam.peters

Private
AssuredRecover is an assured scam. Here's one of the endorsements on their homepage:

View attachment 48635

Banc de Binary has been gone for years. AssuredRecover.com was only registered in January of 2019.

Need more evidence. scroll down and look at their staff. Then find 3 of those 4 people working for
Fake endorsements for a recovery they couldn't make. Fake images of fake employees. If you want to send them money, kiss it goodbye first.
Appreciate folks like you on these forums.