• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Are these recovery companies legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
These people cannot process a withdrawal I invested $45,579.00 with the broker wise banc and won a bonus of $156,834.000 I wanted to make a withdraw and they can't process it, I have been trying to get my money out since mid- July 2018. I have given them all my banking information: routing number, acct number ... and they cannot manage to produce the withdrawal. I kept getting messages saying they are working on it, I wasn't able to withdraw my money from the account, thought I was not gonna see this day but God so kind. I was able to get solution to my withdrawals issue with my broker wise banc with the help of a recovery expert Mr David markson whom was recommend on the broker reviews, who helped me recover my funds including my bonus, I would not trust wisebanc to ever make my withdrawal go through so I had to seek help elsewhere and they already closed my account. They seem dishonest, I am happy I could get back my money from them, I advise everyone out there to be very careful with the brokers they invest their money with, in case you are reading this and you are already a victim of this fake binary broker, there's still hope to recover your funds, feel free to reach out to Mr David via his email address RipOffAllYourMoney@scammail.com and he will guide you on a simple step to take and get back your investment. Good luck

LOL simply at all of that, how people can believe in something like that is totally out of my mind anyway. I do not realise what is going on here but I do get it will really be there no matter what. How can you pay 10% of what you lost to some person/firm who will MAYBE help anyway.

anyone knows of a real firm to help recover ? no reply to this threads at all, please pm us (if applicable)

FPA Forums Team Note: Recovery Room Scammers love to use PMs. If you want a company to be checked out or want to share your experiences with a company, post publicly. If anyone PMs you the name of a recovery company, hit the Report button.

I opened my account at the beginning of July 2018 with €20k. By the first week of September the account total after performance fees was €26k so I withdrew the 6k and left the original stake to run. At the start of November the account balance net of performance fees stood at €27,500 so I withdrew the 7,500 and left the original stake to run. Most recently, the balance at the beginning of Feb 2019 net of performance fees was €27,000 so I withdrew the 7,000 and the balance remains in my account. If you add up the withdrawals above you will see that Blue Trading have paid me 102.5% of my initial investment IN JUST SEVEN MONTHS!!! I have used both methods of withdrawing funds - via a Coinbase Bitcoin account and a direct bank transfer into a UK high street bank account. Withdrawal requests are dealt with immediately and the Bitcoin route is pretty much instant whereas the bank account route can take a couple of days. When I set my account up, there were very few reviews out there so it was very difficult to decide if Blue Trading was a scam or not. I did not want to write a review myself until I had physically withdrawn every penny of my initial stake and a little profit to boot. As of 6th Feb I have my original €20k back plus €500 profit and a €20k FREE RIDE still sitting in my account racking up an average of around 12/15% per month additional income - that's a small pension right there! I intent to open a second account very soon and can not recommend Blue Trading highly enough!
Update 25/2/19
Just got the below from them, guess it was a scam after all - at least I managed to get my money out before with the help of authorisedcom12345scamyou at stealmoremoneyfromyou com

Spam Cat sees that this thread draws in recovery room scammers just like a dead elephant draws in vultures. Spam Cat will now eat you.

NoSpamCat.jpg

I get in touch with this recover company to help me to recover my funds lost in a scam and as any other they ask for upfront money. I am wondering if can somebody give me an advise of that or if somebody have getting help from them.
Are them a genuine company or they are another scam.
Any information will be very helpfully.
Thanks

AssuredRecover is an assured scam. Here's one of the endorsements on their homepage:

AssuredFakeEndorsement.png

Banc de Binary has been gone for years. AssuredRecover.com was only registered in January of 2019.

Need more evidence. scroll down and look at their staff. Then find 3 of those 4 people working for tellwellbooks.in

Fake endorsements for a recovery they couldn't make. Fake images of fake employees. If you want to send them money, kiss it goodbye first.

Thanks Pharaoh's for your advise. It was very helpfully.
But can you or somebody else can tell me if there is a way to recover back my lost funds.
Thanks to everyone in advance for any information what you can give me regarding this mater.

Back