Has anyone heard about QuickRecoveryAdvocate.com

adela07

Private, 1st Class
Has anyone heard of quickrecoveryadvocate.com or get help from them in recover your lost money in a online Forex trade scam?
I want to contact them and any information will be welcome.Thanks

Pharaoh

Colonel
Looks like a Recovery Room Scam to me.

Claims to have helped over 236 clients with 340 completed cases. Claims a copyright of 2016.

QuickRecoveryAdvocate.com was registered on November 11, 2019. The site isn't even 4 months old.

The site is full of bold claims and completely lacking in details. They claim to have an international network of attorneys, but have zero links to registered law firms. All they want is to get you to fill out a form so they can build a customized story to pry more cash out of you.

Where are you getting all these BS recovery sites you keep asking about? Did you share your email with one and now are getting bombarded with ads for more of them?

adela07

Private, 1st Class
No I didn't share my email with them but I have been scammed last year and I have lost a big amount of money.
Since then I am searching for a recovery company and that's way I am keep asking this question because I don't know to much about and I want to avoid another scam.
I have been rapport them to the authority is well but as you know they would not help me to recover my money back.
Thanks for your response and for keeping respond to my questions.

Louis P

Recruit
No I didn't share my email with them but I have been scammed last year and I have lost a big amount of money.
Since then I am searching for a recovery company and that's way I am keep asking this question because I don't know to much about and I want to avoid another scam.
I have been rapport them to the authority is well but as you know they would not help me to recover my money back.
Thanks for your response and for keeping respond to my questions.
Has anyone heard of quickrecoveryadvocate.com or get help from them in recover your lost money in a online Forex trade scam?
I want to contact them and any information will be welcome.Thanks
Please let me know if you had any success with quickrecoveryadvocate.com?

Louis P

Recruit
Please let me know if you had any success with quickrecoveryadvocate.com?
A 10% recovery fee was agreed upon and due after successful recovery of scammed funds. Money is apparently recovered now and I have to pay 10% recovery fee now in order for "non- spendable" BTC to become available...doesn't sound right to me...

adela07

Private, 1st Class
A 10% recovery fee was agreed upon and due after successful recovery of scammed funds. Money is apparently recovered now and I have to pay 10% recovery fee now in order for "non- spendable" BTC to become available...doesn't sound right to me...
No I didn't have recovered my money because the same happen to me. They want a 10% to be deposited in my wallet in order to make the"non-spendable" BTC in a real, available. They are another scam please stay away.
Google you self what means "non spendable" and you will see that is call "watch only" is well and you never can make that "available" .

Louis P

Recruit
No I didn't have recovered my money because the same happen to me. They want a 10% to be deposited in my wallet in order to make the"non-spendable" BTC in a real, available. They are another scam please stay away.
Google you self what means "non spendable" and you will see that is call "watch only" is well and you never can make that "available" .
Thank you very much for your feedback. Much appreciated!

acertablet

Sergeant
example : you told scammer lost 1 btc to a forex broker, scammer create a read-only wallet, he deposit exactly 1 btc so you can see btc is there, but scammer is keeping the private key. scammer now blackmail you saying need to send additional 10% in advance, after you sent the 10%, scammer will stop communicating, scammer transfer the 1 btc back to his own wallet (because he has the private key), and keeping the 10% of yours as well.

Louis P

Recruit
example : you told scammer lost 1 btc to a forex broker, scammer create a read-only wallet, he deposit exactly 1 btc so you can see btc is there, but scammer is keeping the private key. scammer now blackmail you saying need to send additional 10% in advance, after you sent the 10%, scammer will stop communicating, scammer transfer the 1 btc back to his own wallet (because he has the private key), and keeping the 10% of yours as well.
Exactly how it was panning out on my side...luckily I didn't deposit the 10% as well...