• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Are these recovery companies legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
Please let me know if you had any success with quickrecoveryadvocate.com?
A 10% recovery fee was agreed upon and due after successful recovery of scammed funds. Money is apparently recovered now and I have to pay 10% recovery fee now in order for "non- spendable" BTC to become available...doesn't sound right to me...

A 10% recovery fee was agreed upon and due after successful recovery of scammed funds. Money is apparently recovered now and I have to pay 10% recovery fee now in order for "non- spendable" BTC to become available...doesn't sound right to me...
No I didn't have recovered my money because the same happen to me. They want a 10% to be deposited in my wallet in order to make the"non-spendable" BTC in a real, available. They are another scam please stay away.
Google you self what means "non spendable" and you will see that is call "watch only" is well and you never can make that "available" .

No I didn't have recovered my money because the same happen to me. They want a 10% to be deposited in my wallet in order to make the"non-spendable" BTC in a real, available. They are another scam please stay away.
Google you self what means "non spendable" and you will see that is call "watch only" is well and you never can make that "available" .
Thank you very much for your feedback. Much appreciated!

example : you told scammer lost 1 btc to a forex broker, scammer create a read-only wallet, he deposit exactly 1 btc so you can see btc is there, but scammer is keeping the private key. scammer now blackmail you saying need to send additional 10% in advance, after you sent the 10%, scammer will stop communicating, scammer transfer the 1 btc back to his own wallet (because he has the private key), and keeping the 10% of yours as well.

example : you told scammer lost 1 btc to a forex broker, scammer create a read-only wallet, he deposit exactly 1 btc so you can see btc is there, but scammer is keeping the private key. scammer now blackmail you saying need to send additional 10% in advance, after you sent the 10%, scammer will stop communicating, scammer transfer the 1 btc back to his own wallet (because he has the private key), and keeping the 10% of yours as well.
Exactly how it was panning out on my side...luckily I didn't deposit the 10% as well...

I have been scam by a online Forex broker and i have deposit my money by a bank transfer. Where can I report them? Is there any chance to recover my money?

I ready do that a wile ago but nothing happen. I also do the invite the company treat is well but I didn't get any answer.

I see hoopergroup.tech made it into AsstMod's personal list of Recover Room Scammers and Spammers:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/recovery-room-scammers-who-spammed-the-fpa.64442/post-366105

That's an excellent reason to avoid them, but let's see what else there is about this website to make you want to take your money and run away from them.

The domain was registered on February 20, 2020 (less than 3 months ago). That does not inspire confidence.

Wow, they claim they can trace and recover crypto from wallets. If you tricked me into sending you some Bitcoin, although blockchain would make the transaction traceable, it wouldn't give me or anyone else the power to reverse the transaction. I'd have to win a lawsuit or even criminal case against you, and even that wouldn't get my money back if you refused to access the wallet (assuming you had left the Bitcoin there and hadn't already moved it and transferred it into other forms of currency).

The phone number on the contact us page has one too many digits to be a US number, but they claim to be n North Carolina.

Game over - they have "client testimonials" on their website that are older than the website. Those are left as dated comments and the dates go all the way back to 2018. That alone is enough to convince me not to waste any more time on the site.

Back