• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Has anyone heard of Astontrades.us?

Asking questions about a company

OldJones

Recruit
I am a new member and this is a very big site. I have been able to do some research and have found the name Aston mentioned negatively in some of the other forums. I wonder if there is a correlation? Does anyone know for sure?
Thank you

I have zero idea if Astontrades.us is related to any other company with Aston in the name, but I can tell you one thing off the bat. This new AstonTrades site a scam designed to steal money.

The domain name was first registered on October 10, 2020, but claims to have been in operation for 2558 days (about 7 years).

It's an obvious HYIP. There is NO investment that reliably returns 40%, 50%, or 80% per week.

If you started with $1 (they want you to start with $500, but let's make the math easier), at the end of 1 year of gaining 40% on your balance once per week, you would have $39,687,875.

After 2 years, you would have $1,575,127,487,892,590. That's over 1.5 QUADrillion dollars.

Wouldn't world political leaders (and financial titans like Soros and Buffet) keep an eye out for things like this? Wouldn't they have the resources to check if things like this were real? After all, the first person to invest that $1 and keep it for 2 years could buy every share of stock on the NYSE for only 25 trillion, leaving plenty of cash leftover to start buying countries.

This whole scam is designed to have you so focused on profits that you don't ask yourself how any such thing could exist.

Read this and you'll be able to spot this sort of thing very easily:

Last edited:
I am a new member and this is a very big site. I have been able to do some research and have found the name Aston mentioned negatively in some of the other forums. I wonder if there is a correlation? Does anyone know for sure?
Thank you
Yes I have and have experienced them. It is a scam. I dealt with a kate anderson and after taking my money she vanished into thin air. Please stay away.

Beware of Aston trades!!!

Back