• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Are these recovery companies legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
Ok I see they are on scammers list, what is the reason behind that though? Anyway is there any way of recovering btc, or should I simply go on.

Someone give me the name of this recovery firm but I can trust and I need to do some research before I am going to do any steps.
If is anyone heard of them or get help please contact me.
Any information is helpful.
I read some reviews about them on trust pilot and they all are in the good way but except there I can find anything else.
Thanks

If you had your total net worth converted to cash and sitting on the table in front of you, would you be willing to let the person who referred you to Atlas hang on to your money for a month? Or even a week?

Trust Pilot does a terrible job filtering reviews.

Let me see. . . .

Atlasglobalrecoverysolutions.com Created on 2019-07-15

Contact info protected by WhoIs guard. They'll be asking you for all sorts of personal financial info, but don't even tie a name or address to their website. Their Contact Us page also has no address or phone number. Yes, addresses can be fake and phone numbers can be VOIP, but I expect to at least have some hint about where a legitimate recovery firm is located.

If I wanted someone to help me, I'd want that help to be from a firm that's a bit more established.

Google this, with the quote marks:

"We work with private individuals, giving them legal advice and support that is totally bespoke to them and their situation" and see how many similar companies have it. Compare those pages to this page:

atlasglobalrecoverysolutions.com/about/

It's a template. Now think - how many REAL companies do this vs. how many scam companies (hint: less than 1/100 is real). So, even if a real company wrote this the first time, which one of those Google Results is real? Even if one is, all the others are fake. Do you feel lucky?

Notice that this sentence includes that they give legal advice. I'm not a lawyer. I can advise you that killing another human is likely to be illegal. What I can't do is provide you with specific legal advice about you killing a specific person under a specific set of circumstances. For that, you would need a real lawyer. I don't see the names of any real lawyer or law firm on the page of a company that claims to be able to provide legal advice specific to their situation.

Like all the Recovery Room Scam sites I've seen, this one is BIG on promises, but painfully short on details.

Take whatever money you have and run far and fast away from this website.

Open a thread in the FPA's Scam Alerts folder. Give details of the scam you are a victim of. Include dates and amounts of deposits/payments plus how the money was transferred from you to the scammers.

horizon-security.org - Created on 2019-11-01. That's not a lot of time to have completed the 7413 cases they claim. Funny, a client reports they got his money back using the in 2017.

They have some blog posts under "Grey Matters". One if them is at: https://horizon-security.org/pages/blog/post.html

It contains a large amount of text lifted from https://pensionresearchcouncil.wharton.upenn.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/WP2016-19-Kieffer-and-Mottola.pdf without bothering to show the source.

Stolen text, fake review, spammed the FPA. Is that enough to convince you to keep your money and private financial information as far away from them as possible?

Thx you very much sir. Yes I have my doubts, so what am I suppouse to do, accept the btc lose and go on?
What about this one, this my last shot reclaim crypto service by coinfirm, also scam what do you reckon?

I do not know of any scam being played by them. I engaged their service after scammed and i got my money although it took a while which made me worried. I never paid until i got my money because i was scared having being scammed before. Before i engaged them, i did a time search and discovered that the website was only created in 2019 November but i was made to realized that they changed their domain from ".com to .org" . I cannot confirm about the copyright infringement since it is within my name; and hence you may ask them directly. Do your due diligence. But i think that they are not bad.

I hope that you find the above helpful.

Back