1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone heard of Blackwell Global?

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by anthonyjon, Jul 8, 2012.

1. anthonyjon

anthonyjon Recruit

Wanting to know if they are legit and how fast withdrawals and deposits are. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

3. anthonyjon

anthonyjon Recruit

Hi, Pharoah,

Thanks for that. I have referred to the link you posted and looked for the the post but it seems that Blackwell Global's name has been removed from the list of alleged scammers. A representative of blackwell actually responded to the post. I have copied the post for reference. After doing more due diligence and talking to people who are currently with them I am confident that they are a legitimate brokerage and will be starting a live account with them.

07-13-2012, 03:25 PM #138 Blackwell Trader
    Blackwell Global Investments Representative

I am a representative from Blackwell Global Investments Ltd, and we would like to dispute the earlier post by traderxlive on 07-11-2012.

Blackwell Global Investments Limited is a registered New Zealand Financial Service Provider (FSP 3061) that offers an online trading platform (Blackwell Trader), investment products and research services to a group of private high-net-worth individuals. We are also licensed and regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No 159/11). Our director is Kaw Sing Chai and our shareholder information can be found on View All Details

We are not related to the alleged "DATUK CHONG CHEE SIONG,KENNY TAN,CHRIS WOON,GAVIN CHEW,SAM HENG,RANSON CHEE, Rex Yap, Johnny Eng, -forex scammer in town. "

We do not appreciate such a defamatory post by traderxlive as our company takes extreme seriousness in ensuring that we conduct our business in a legitimate and professional manner.

Our company will be glad to take any further queries that the participants of the forum might have. You may email your enquiries to info@blackwellglobal.com or contact our Media Relations Team at marketing@blackwellglobal.com.

Best regards
    BGI Media Relations

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I'm happy to see that the issue linking Blackwell to GVF has been cleared up. On the other hand, I can point you to hundreds of brokers unrelated to GVF, but that's not an open endorsement of those brokers.