Has anyone heard of Crypto recovery service called hashcity.io ?

vivy0505

Recruit
I was scammed and saw in some forums about them, they assure me to get my investment back. Does anyone have a reference about them?

vivy0505

Recruit
I was scammed and among so many pages that claim to get your money back I found this one that offers a very friendly deal but they ask me for a high starting amount and supposedly they can get back much more than what I invested, which seems illogical to me if I just I want my investment. Does anyone have a reference on them?

1625419405530.png

TheNewbieTrader

Recruit
I was scammed and among so many pages that claim to get your money back I found this one that offers a very friendly deal but they ask me for a high starting amount and supposedly they can get back much more than what I invested, which seems illogical to me if I just I want my investment. Does anyone have a reference on them?

View attachment 66556
Sorry to hear - unfortunately haven't heard of them but I hope that you find out who they are.

Pharaoh

Colonel
And, anything to do with funds recovery is over 99% likely to just be another way to extract money from your wallet.

If it was easy to reverse crypto transactions, that ability would be abused to let people buy expensive items and then steal the payment back from the seller.

The only transactions with a reasonable chance of reversal are credit card transactions. Even then, you need to prove fraud. PayPal also provides limited opportunities to reverse fraudulent transactions. Cryptos generally don't have a bank or a company to complain to. There is no BitCoin, Inc. reversal option.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel

View attachment 66556
I will advise you to stay away, rest up to you.

Ms. Marne

Private

View attachment 66556
Looks fishy, how can they return more than you invested?

Zahra_

Recruit

View attachment 66556
Они Вам звонили или Вы сами их нашли?