• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Are these recovery companies legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
I was scammed and saw in some forums about them, they assure me to get my investment back. Does anyone have a reference about them?

I was scammed and among so many pages that claim to get your money back I found this one that offers a very friendly deal but they ask me for a high starting amount and supposedly they can get back much more than what I invested, which seems illogical to me if I just I want my investment. Does anyone have a reference on them?

1625419405530.png

I was scammed and among so many pages that claim to get your money back I found this one that offers a very friendly deal but they ask me for a high starting amount and supposedly they can get back much more than what I invested, which seems illogical to me if I just I want my investment. Does anyone have a reference on them?

View attachment 66556
Sorry to hear - unfortunately haven't heard of them but I hope that you find out who they are.

Hi, I would like to ask if anyone has heard of Global Assets Refund LLC?
Majority are scammers to be honest. Usually ask for an upfront ££ and then disappear off the face of the earth. If you deposited with cash or directly via a broker, then you are best contacting your bank and trying a charge back.

And, anything to do with funds recovery is over 99% likely to just be another way to extract money from your wallet.

If it was easy to reverse crypto transactions, that ability would be abused to let people buy expensive items and then steal the payment back from the seller.

The only transactions with a reasonable chance of reversal are credit card transactions. Even then, you need to prove fraud. PayPal also provides limited opportunities to reverse fraudulent transactions. Cryptos generally don't have a bank or a company to complain to. There is no BitCoin, Inc. reversal option.

View attachment 66556
I will advise you to stay away, rest up to you.

View attachment 66556
Looks fishy, how can they return more than you invested?

Back