• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Are these recovery companies legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
I was scammed and among so many pages that claim to get your money back I found this one that offers a very friendly deal but they ask me for a high starting amount and supposedly they can get back much more than what I invested, which seems illogical to me if I just I want my investment. Does anyone have a reference on them?

View attachment 66556
Они Вам звонили или Вы сами их нашли?

Они Вам звонили или Вы сами их нашли?
I looked for them, but I no longer followed them, they contacted me again to tell me to pay to continue the process, that they needed to pay the hacker and argued that they told me that I was not going to pay anything until I had my money but They said that the money was not for them, it was for the hacker and it was 6,500 euros, more money than I lost in the scam

Currently I resigned myself that no one is going to help me get my money back and that although I already had bad experiences with investments in forex and cryptocurrencies, it is better that I stay away, because although it seems a profitable business, there are too many platforms that scam and not none can be trusted to work on them ...

I looked for them, but I no longer followed them, they contacted me again to tell me to pay to continue the process, that they needed to pay the hacker and argued that they told me that I was not going to pay anything until I had my money but They said that the money was not for them, it was for the hacker and it was 6,500 euros, more money than I lost in the scam

Currently I resigned myself that no one is going to help me get my money back and that although I already had bad experiences with investments in forex and cryptocurrencies, it is better that I stay away, because although it seems a profitable business, there are too many platforms that scam and not none can be trusted to work on them ...
I wish you not to lose hope. I wish you success in your struggle. I understood one truth. In order not to worry, you need to play only with the money that you would not mind losing.

Yes, they are legit!! I know that from my own recent experience. I was in the same shoes ones, full of doubts and expectations of being scammed again. I lost my trust in people after investing a large amount of my saving into a fraudulent scheme called "Binary Options" and despite the company was truly regulated by Cysec, nobody couldn't help me by then. All of this happened a few years ago and my biggest disappointment came not even from that case but from others. Like "recovery experts" floating everywhere on net and advising you with "non-hassle "options to recover. I was stupid enough to fall for that too, not ones, unfortunately. And as a result, lost even more money and time, which was essential there.
So, Scamconsulting scc was my "last trip" in that journey and I told myself by then: "if that is another scam" I just give up and will move forward by accepting my losses.

Well, I cannot say that everything with this company went smoothly and the exact way, it was described to me at the beginning, but I had my money back eventually and all these details about delays and unexpected payments towards various government authorities are not important here, as we talk about one honest name amongst the ocean of con-men and scam bags all over this industry.
So, yes, scc really helped me, which I will keep continuously sharing this pleasant fact.

FPA Forums Team Note: We wonder why people endorsing Scamconsulting SCC only seem to use anonymous proxies to register and post.

Infact Kilanyv your name really say who you are"highly suspicious person". Scam consulting is not legit, why because they ask for so much money upfront, any recovery agen that ask for money upfront is a scam. There are recovery agents that dont ask for money upfront they are no win no fee, they wont take your case if it doesn't have the potential of recovery. Like Cel solicitors and WRS. These 2 are no win no fee, Cel os cheaper, charges 25% of recovered fund while Wealth recovery solicitors charge 50% of recovered fund, and they are legit. When i dealth with scam consulting, the amount they wanted upfront was almost 50% of my lost fund. So i backed down amd contacted my bank by myself, and i was able to recover £4750 and £4406 myself one of my banks paid back, the othr bank who refused to pay back i gave the job to Cel solicitors and they are working on it right now, just £4k left to revover

I was scammed and among so many pages that claim to get your money back I found this one that offers a very friendly deal but they ask me for a high starting amount and supposedly they can get back much more than what I invested, which seems illogical to me if I just I want my investment. Does anyone have a reference on them?

View attachment 66556
Yes, I have heard about them, they are Legit. To be honest, i was Skeptical when i contacted them, but they proved me wrong. They were able to recover my money. I've heard from couple of other people that have used their services and they gave good reviews about them.

I was scammed and saw in some forums about them, they assure me to get my investment back. Does anyone have a reference about them?
We all need to be very careful when dealing with anyone online. Although I watched a Youtube about them and they seem okay. Reviews about them on other site are actually Good.

I have no idea who to trust anymore I am trying to establish if organization called Funds Advocatets.org (good reviews on trust point only) that apparently recovered my money from OBR hidden in the dark web as bitcoin and want me to pay them in bitcoin to retrieve it. This doesn't sound real but I don't know much about it. I am so desperate that I want to believe in it. Lost all my retirement money OBRinvest.

99.999% of "recovery" companies are nothing but scams designed to remove more money from your wallet.

fundsadvocates.org was created on May 12, 2021. That's not very long ago, but they claim to have received 7 (unnamed) award and to have helped hundreds of clients. Wow, that's fast for such a new company (if it's true, which I doubt).

They claim to be "A registered and licensed private investigation agency" yet didn't bother to share a license number. That's one more big red flag in my book.

Their About Us page claims they were founded in 1993. Yeah, sure. All those trust pilot reviews started in July 2021.

"Funds Advocates is the only fund recovery and fraud investigation agency that can assure 100% recovery of your stolen money." :D :D :D :D Even simple credit card chargebacks do not always get all the money back, and these people claim to be able to magically recall cash no matter how it was sent.

Check your conversation messages here in the forum. Read the one from FPA Admin Bot (everyone gets one of those). That's a pretty good explanation of how these recover room scams work.

Back