• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info has anyone heard of forex signal factory on telegram ?

Asking questions about a company

davidoff99

Recruit
ram sharma on paypal, cost around 500 $ for a 6 month subscription when i paid start being dodgy about superior signal not included in subscription, i included the logo would like to know if it's a scam
thank you .

Attachments

• 171cd4fe-3aca-4fee-a531-58370007e0e1.jpg
    171cd4fe-3aca-4fee-a531-58370007e0e1.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 90
he start with a regular free signal but you need to suscribe to 500 euros premium signal if you want more accurate signal, and after a few days he start speaking of 1500 euros superior signal with even more accuracy , i would like to know if anyone had any experience with him ? why would i get a bad signal if i paid only 500 euros and not 1500 ? sound like a scam to me . would appreciate if someone could look into it as i have no experienec with this. t.me/forexsignalfactory

he start with a regular free signal but you need to suscribe to 500 euros premium signal if you want more accurate signal, and after a few days he start speaking of 1500 euros superior signal with even more accuracy , i would like to know if anyone had any experience with him ? why would i get a bad signal if i paid only 500 euros and not 1500 ? sound like a scam to me . would appreciate if someone could look into it as i have no experienec with this. t.me/forexsignalfactory
Did you pay the 500 euros? Did you get good signals?

yes, but he is always asking to subscribe to the superior signal, and he is editing history in telegram , apart from that it's 80 percent accurate but it's telegram so you never know one day he's gone and you never see your money , so i would recommend using him if you have a 10k minimum account so you can cover signal price in short time

ram sharma on paypal, cost around 500 $ for a 6 month subscription when i paid start being dodgy about superior signal not included in subscription, i included the logo would like to know if it's a scam
thank you .
You've paid too much man. I've joined his premium subscription in 250 EUR after few days I've decided to join his superior subscription so I paid 1800 EUR more for his superior subscription. There I found they have Tycoon subscription also I paid another 4800 EUR for Tycoon subscription.

They have total 3 subscription. Premium, Superior and Tycoon.

I would advise you go for superior only because superior is more accurate then their Tycoon or Premium subscription. I'm getting around 90-95% accuracy in superior which is enough for me.

You've paid too much man. I've joined his premium subscription in 250 EUR after few days I've decided to join his superior subscription so I paid 1800 EUR more for his superior subscription. There I found they have Tycoon subscription also I paid another 4800 EUR for Tycoon subscription.

They have total 3 subscription. Premium, Superior and Tycoon.

I would advise you go for superior only because superior is more accurate then their Tycoon or Premium subscription. I'm getting around 90-95% accuracy in superior which is enough for me.
did he just posted a 1500 pips trade or is it another marketing trick, bcause before the saudi oil situation he was short oil at 47 and then he posted to close at market open in profit when i confronted him about the open gap he played dumb instead of admitting that his trade was shitty

did he just posted a 1500 pips trade or is it another marketing trick, bcause before the saudi oil situation he was short oil at 47 and then he posted to close at market open in profit when i confronted him about the open gap he played dumb instead of admitting that his trade was shitty
Yes 1500 Pips in XAUUSD he posted signals in superior group.
I've no idea about Oil because I don't trade on oil it's always volatile and He didn't post anything about oil.
I'm only trading on his swing signals because that's always accurate.
I don't trade on his short term signals.
His swing signals are awesome.
but didn't check accuracy of short term signals.

o boy it didn't take long for the scammer to show it's ugly head . as soon as he saw that review he ended my subscription one month before it was going to end and blackmailed me to take that review down. apart from editing history on every single losing trade, margin calling clients accounts on FXTM. i should have stayed away. on telegram everyone can disapear with your money any given day and you can'y do anything about it.

Attachments

• 2019-11-06_170731.jpg
    2019-11-06_170731.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2019-11-06_171058.jpg
    2019-11-06_171058.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 0
Back