• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info has anyone heard of forex signal factory on telegram ?

Asking questions about a company
Hello Guys,
I'm admin of Forex Signal Factory channel on telegram.
I've read this review and found one of our unsatisfied client that claiming he is scammed by our team.
I want to reply that we never do such activities.
We've many clients and all of are satisfied with our services and never had any complaint.
This client used our signal services and spreading fake information about our channel to make down our business.
I'm attaching some conversion screenshot also which we made with this client.
This client is showing only 2 screenshot with croped pic not whole conversion.
We removed this client 1 month before ending his subscription because he is spreading fake information everywhere.

We never edit history on telegram, If it's edited then it will so edited so anybody can check my channel if there is anything edited then.
We are not providing any copy trade facility, we are just providing signals only.

Please read our conversion in screenshot. This client is saying itself that I'm providing good signal accuracy.

anyone can get free signal at our channel without paying any single penny. we never force to subscribe our signals.
If client like our signals then can go for paid subscription.
Thank You

Attachments

• d1.png
    d1.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 0
  • d3.png
    d3.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 1
Hello Guys,
I'm admin of Forex Signal Factory channel on telegram.
I've read this review and found one of our unsatisfied client that claiming he is scammed by our team.
I want to reply that we never do such activities.
We've many clients and all of are satisfied with our services and never had any complaint.
This client used our signal services and spreading fake information about our channel to make down our business.
I'm attaching some conversion screenshot also which we made with this client.
This client is showing only 2 screenshot with croped pic not whole conversion.
We removed this client 1 month before ending his subscription because he is spreading fake information everywhere.

We never edit history on telegram, If it's edited then it will so edited so anybody can check my channel if there is anything edited then.
We are not providing any copy trade facility, we are just providing signals only.

Please read our conversion in screenshot. This client is saying itself that I'm providing good signal accuracy.

anyone can get free signal at our channel without paying any single penny. we never force to subscribe our signals.
If client like our signals then can go for paid subscription.
Thank You
It will be good if you make a reply on that particular thread.

I am not sure mate, maybe somebody heard of that so what ? How it's even possible to make them this month ? I do not really want to decide with that much if you do ask me. I am totally disconnected with everything else out there for many many reasons. Those forex on telegram are all scam!

o boy it didn't take long for the scammer to show it's ugly head . as soon as he saw that review he ended my subscription one month before it was going to end and blackmailed me to take that review down. apart from editing history on every single losing trade, margin calling clients accounts on FXTM. i should have stayed away. on telegram everyone can disapear with your money any given day and you can'y do anything about it.
Let me shock you. He is the same person that replied your message on this thread or his follower.
My advice: Go and Learn how to trade professionally and do it yourself. Stop wasting your hard earned money to SCAMS. Learn Naked Chart and back it up with Price action + Fundamental (I learnt from Felix Homogratus when he was offering News trading via forexdiamond some years ago). Thats all you need.

Forex Signal Factory is one big scam. Joined premium subscription for 350EUR and first few trades all hit SL. Was curious about their account management so I stupidly signed up. They kept margin calling and collapsed my 5k account overnight. Asked me to try superior account management to recover my losses guaranteed. Margin called and collapsed my account again the next day. Said they made a mistake and forgot to de-link my account from the first group of account management. Worst mistake of my life. BEWARE!

Forex Signal Factory is one big scam. Joined premium subscription for 350EUR and first few trades all hit SL. Was curious about their account management so I stupidly signed up. They kept margin calling and collapsed my 5k account overnight. Asked me to try superior account management to recover my losses guaranteed. Margin called and collapsed my account again the next day. Said they made a mistake and forgot to de-link my account from the first group of account management. Worst mistake of my life. BEWARE!
I wish I'd seen this sooner

These guys are big time scammers. Beware folks. Most of the trades hit SL. Why people dont get to know about it is they edit the history and just talk about profits. Like one of the folks said here One day they will take your money and unsubscribe you. Save your money. Learn and trade yourself.
Cheers,
JWF

No information on telegram groups. I would suggest you rely on popular sites that provide trading signals than these telegram groups.

Back