• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info has anyone heard of forex signal factory on telegram ?

Asking questions about a company
ram sharma on paypal, cost around 500 $ for a 6 month subscription when i paid start being dodgy about superior signal not included in subscription, i included the logo would like to know if it's a scam
thank you .
Yes... now subscrition is EUR 800... BECAREFULL... don't trust this guy https://t.me/forexsignalfactory,
is lie people... he said can make 5k-15k pips per month... i join them from 23/06/2021 until today i receive
8 signals and SL is 6 trade .... bull****

Hello Guys,
I'm admin of Forex Signal Factory channel on telegram.
I've read this review and found one of our unsatisfied client that claiming he is scammed by our team.
I want to reply that we never do such activities.
We've many clients and all of are satisfied with our services and never had any complaint.
This client used our signal services and spreading fake information about our channel to make down our business.
I'm attaching some conversion screenshot also which we made with this client.
This client is showing only 2 screenshot with croped pic not whole conversion.
We removed this client 1 month before ending his subscription because he is spreading fake information everywhere.

We never edit history on telegram, If it's edited then it will so edited so anybody can check my channel if there is anything edited then.
We are not providing any copy trade facility, we are just providing signals only.

Please read our conversion in screenshot. This client is saying itself that I'm providing good signal accuracy.

anyone can get free signal at our channel without paying any single penny. we never force to subscribe our signals.
If client like our signals then can go for paid subscription.
Thank You
you are admin.. you are stupid and idiot people in INdia....you said can make 5k to 15k pips permonth... how a result ... 8 signals 6 SL... that can make 5k pips...

Guess that such signals aren't effective at all. You know that today there are lots of scammers which entice "green" traders (novices actually) and offer them huge amounts of money on trading within a couple of days. These schemes are very spread today on various resources and the main aim of a new trader is an ability to distinguish a genuine trader who just share the information about trading at his personal channel from a genuine scammer. This is the first task for a beginner because the stage of choosing a broker matters a lot indeed. Thus traders always must be attentive to such brokers which unexpectedly make you to deposit on their websites or platforms and then you will either flush your money or will have no opportunity to get it back.

Hello Guys,
I've read this review and found one of our unsatisfied client that claiming he is scammed by our team.
We've many clients and all of are satisfied with our services and never had any complaint.
This client used our signal services and spreading fake information about our channel to make down our business.
We removed this client 1 month before ending his subscription because he is spreading fake information everywhere.

We never edit history on telegram, If it's edited then it will so edited so anybody can check my channel if there is anything edited then.
We are not providing any copy trade facility, we are just providing signals only.

Please read our conversion in screenshot. This client is saying itself that I'm providing good signal accuracy.

anyone can get free signal at our channel without paying any single penny. we never force to subscribe our signals.
Thank You
Hello Guys,

Thank You
Forex Signal Factory is one big scam. Joined premium subscription for 350EUR and first few trades all hit SL. Was curious about their account management so I stupidly signed up. They kept margin calling and collapsed my 5k account overnight. Asked me to try superior account management to recover my losses guaranteed. Margin called and collapsed my account again the next day. Said they made a mistake and forgot to de-link my account from the first group of account management. Worst mistake of my life. BEWARE!

• These guys are big time scammers. Beware folks. Most of the trades hit SL. Why people dont get to know about it is they edit the history and just talk about profits. Like one of the folks said here One day they will take your money and unsubscribe you. Save your money. Learn and trade yourself.
    Cheers,
    JWF

Yes... now subscrition is EUR 800... BECAREFULL... don't trust this guy https://t.me/forexsignalfactory,
is lie people... he said can make 5k-15k pips per month... i join them from 23/06/2021 until today i receive
8 signals and SL is 6 trade .... bull****

you are admin.. you are stupid and idiot people in INdia....you said can make 5k to 15k pips permonth... how a result ... 8 signals 6 SL... that can make 5k pips...
All his trades are bad and btw if you noticed he post on public channel trades without SL to show that he’s always winning but the truth all his trades hit stop loss in vip
Plus he’s trades in public channel same in vip and even in vip has less trades what a joke

he scammed my money and some people when he opened an investment fund, the amount was up to hundreds of thousands of dollars, i can prove it, he removed us from his group and channel, i can provide give proof, I swear with my whole life

Sorry to hear about your experience at least you've highlighted this scammer to people here on FPA .
In future look for a free trial if they don't then bon voyage

Back