• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Has anyone heard of ForTrade.com?

FCA registration isn't 100% proof against scam, but generally is a very very good thing,

Ask them if they are the same as ForTrade.eu. There's an FPA review page for that one.

Hi,

Any experience with them?

Hi!
I have trading experience with this broker, I trade there with my clients, we will not try, there are delays with withdrawal if it is done on Friday or at the end of the month, but not more than 1-2 days usually, as the proof can be seen my statistics on the service: myfxbook.com/members/Orlov_Oleg
There you can see both the input and output, everything is completely on real accounts

But a good broker does not guarantee that you will not lose your money if you do not know how to trade

Regards

I don`t have any experience trading on fortrade.com, but hear there are trader that already shared his experience using this broker, seems included good broker from good experienced trader, but yes good broker will not guarantee will safe money, if we don`t have any good trading skill

Well the point of funds safety goes in the air if you don't have trading skills. Then no broker is good for you without trading skills.

There will be lose of money if your trading skills are not good even if you choose a good broker. I think we should practice on virtual account and improve trading skills. Also we should not spent money more than we can afford to lose.

Back