• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem has anyone heard of Iknk Fx Investment in Facebook?

I am having an issue with a company

TradeAlchemist

Recruit
These guys go by the name of Godwin Freedom with a

WhatsApp number of: 16463435129

Telegram of: t.me/iknkfxprofits

They claim to be a fund manager for Triumph FX with over $10M in funds. They are selling FX Boom Scalping robot which in the ad claims to convert $50 to $500 in a week only to find out prior to buying that it can only make $150 vs the $500. I've asked for backtest results, investor password, demo forward tests, and they refused to give me anything. The guarantee is the EA makes money, with proof of a video of a scrolling MT4 account from the good part of the 1st half of May 2019. They even provided a money back guarantee and a marketing scheme of price is going up by 1 June 2019. The EA was selling for $100 and they would ask you into making a payment through Bitcoin, Skrill, & Neteller - All payment options that do not carry a buyer's protection because any payment made is beyond dispute.

Against my better judgement, I bought the EA and tried it on a live account, and Boom, my money is gone. I am naive enough to expect that they would fix the issue but instead i got blamed for using a VPS. I'm writing this because I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced with this company/person or anyone here knows IKNK FX Investments really exists in 850 3rd Ave New York, New York.

I've uploaded the video file they sent as a .gif here for your review.

1MB file limitation, just attaching portions of the screen.

Attachments

• IknkFXBoom.jpg
    IknkFXBoom.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 34
  • IknkFXBoom1.jpg
    IknkFXBoom1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 34
Back