• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Has anyone heard of Populusfx?

Asking questions about a company
As you always share wikifx updates and news there is a big debate over now that wikifx itself is a huge scam..they blackmail brokers that they will put negative comments about them and in return ask for a commission..moreover, how to read and check red flags of any particular broker

Since i m not from US,
I didnt find a way to contact NFA on phone.
Can you provide some information on that,
I would be very happy to u.
As i am earning there in demo account on a daily basis i m more insist and curious towards them for further proceedings but your information sounds good regarding scams all over forex industry which restricted me to not go ahead before everything is clear

WikiFx used to post more at the FPA, until people (and companies) started to complain about them. Then they got very quiet instead of addressing the issues.

Try your trading on a demo with a less questionable broker. If it goes well, then try it on a very small account with a less questionable broker. There's zero point to making profits if the broker decides to keep you money. Why risk your cash with a broker that's flying so many red flags?

It's very easy to find the NFA's contact info. Just google NFA Contact and the first result is:

https://www.nfa.futures.org/contact-nfa/index.html

Phone numbers, email addresses, and even street addresses.

From the phone conversation, based on the type of license that they supposedly have and the types of activity they are doing the NFA advised to avoid them. I would suggest you contact them yourself for more information.

From the phone conversation, based on the type of license that they supposedly have and the types of activity they are doing the NFA advised to avoid them. I would suggest you contact them yourself for more information.
The types of activity means in which way?

I have already sent an email twice but i m failed to get a response may be US citizens are lucky to get there fast reply..
They asked me for the resend of original mail which they didn't recieve,i dont know why but then again i have resend them still no reply what else to expect and do from my end?

Back