Has anyone heard of prowellfinancial.com from Hong Kong?

Skyfire

Recruit
They have said that they purchased the customer account assets of Unity Trust Financial, my former investment management company. My former investment management company Unity Trust Financial has not informed me about selling my assets to Prowellfinancial so I was caught with their unprofessionalism to me.
The new company Prowellfinancial says that they can not sell my assets as there should be minimum shares of my assets for selling so they ask me to buy more shares or my account will be put in a dormant state and sell to some another financial company.
Here is a link to the website: prowellfinancial.com/team/

Does anyone have such an experience?

Pharaoh

Colonel
Is Unity Trust still in business? If so, have you asked them about this transfer?

Tell Prowell you've decided to take your money out to invest in a gerbil breeding venture, so they need to send you a check or bank wire right away. Let them know that there's no such thing as a minimum number of shares needed to be sold. The Hong Kong stock exchange prefers to deal in full lots, but does permit buying and selling of smaller quantities of shares.

You also may want to contact the Hong Kong SFC to check on the licenses of both companies.

Skyfire

Recruit
Thank you for your comment , Pharaoh.
Unity Trust does not reply to my emails and phone calls for a long time. Also, I have checked with HK SFC and there is no licences of both companies.
It seems that they are playing games with me and want to steal more money from me..
I can report them as a scam?

PK494

Sergeant
Thank you for your comment , Pharaoh.
Unity Trust does not reply to my emails and phone calls for a long time. Also, I have checked with HK SFC and there is no licences of both companies.
It seems that they are playing games with me and want to steal more money from me..
I can report them as a scam?

You should definitely report it to HK SFC Hong Kong SFC: HK SFC Online Complaint Form

They'll investigate and might guide you what to do next