• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Has anyone heard of prowellfinancial.com from Hong Kong?

Asking questions about a company

Skyfire

Recruit
They have said that they purchased the customer account assets of Unity Trust Financial, my former investment management company. My former investment management company Unity Trust Financial has not informed me about selling my assets to Prowellfinancial so I was caught with their unprofessionalism to me.
The new company Prowellfinancial says that they can not sell my assets as there should be minimum shares of my assets for selling so they ask me to buy more shares or my account will be put in a dormant state and sell to some another financial company.
Here is a link to the website: prowellfinancial.com/team/

Does anyone have such an experience?

Is Unity Trust still in business? If so, have you asked them about this transfer?

Tell Prowell you've decided to take your money out to invest in a gerbil breeding venture, so they need to send you a check or bank wire right away. Let them know that there's no such thing as a minimum number of shares needed to be sold. The Hong Kong stock exchange prefers to deal in full lots, but does permit buying and selling of smaller quantities of shares.

You also may want to contact the Hong Kong SFC to check on the licenses of both companies.

Thank you for your comment , Pharaoh.
Unity Trust does not reply to my emails and phone calls for a long time. Also, I have checked with HK SFC and there is no licences of both companies.
It seems that they are playing games with me and want to steal more money from me..
I can report them as a scam?

Thank you for your comment , Pharaoh.
Unity Trust does not reply to my emails and phone calls for a long time. Also, I have checked with HK SFC and there is no licences of both companies.
It seems that they are playing games with me and want to steal more money from me..
I can report them as a scam?

You should definitely report it to HK SFC Hong Kong SFC: HK SFC Online Complaint Form

They'll investigate and might guide you what to do next

They have said that they purchased the customer account assets of Unity Trust Financial, my former investment management company. My former investment management company Unity Trust Financial has not informed me about selling my assets to Prowellfinancial so I was caught with their unprofessionalism to me.
The new company Prowellfinancial says that they can not sell my assets as there should be minimum shares of my assets for selling so they ask me to buy more shares or my account will be put in a dormant state and sell to some another financial company.
Here is a link to the website: prowellfinancial.com/team/

Does anyone have such an experience?
They called me saying they took over from my initial cons...jdw financial which claim to be based in japan. I bought shares in some company known as sesmining alleging to be engaged in gold mining in China through this jdw financial. I contacted a lawyer in Hong-Kong who has confirmed to me the company prowell financial does not exist....nor does sesmining.

I was just doing some past research on a past 'scam' and its brought me here. I have had EXACTLY this. First it was Blackmore Consultants, HK then my account was past to SDS Financial, Malaysia, because I couldn't trade due to low stock level. I needed a block of shares and the cost would be about 5k to bring it up to a level to trade. I refused so my account was made dormant. I then had Prowell Financial on the phone stating they have took my account and wanting to move things forward but because I refused, my account went back into dormancy.

I have recently looked into Blackmores, SDS and Prowell and I know Blackmores website is down and the company who I had shares in is dissolved by the looks of their website. This has been going on for 8 years with a fraud company, my bank and various other lines but because I'm based in the UK and this has happened internationally there is not a lot I can do and I have now came to the conclusion that my 16k is lost, I have wrote it off. Nothing more I can do.

Prowell and unity trust financial are part of a huge scam it involves many people in many countries
it involves fake mine in Tibet china called Titus mining for which shares are sold, its supposed to be listed in Hong Kong but not able to be found
majestic consultants are a co. involved in the same scam selling IPO shares
names involved are reingold mcgraw zwickle and many others often with distinctive english accents
I have lost a lot of money with this group and have a security report if anyone is interested

Prowell and unity trust financial are part of a huge scam it involves many people in many countries
it involves fake mine in Tibet china called Titus mining for which shares are sold, its supposed to be listed in Hong Kong but not able to be found
majestic consultants are a co. involved in the same scam selling IPO shares
names involved are reingold mcgraw zwickle and many others often with distinctive english accents
I have lost a lot of money with this group and have a security report if anyone is interested

Can you please open a new thread and attach this security report and any other evidence of your case to suggest fraud?

fpa-fccd_start-new-thread-problem-formerly-scam-png.83140

Back