• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Has anyone heard of Russ Horn? And his various forex courses ... ??

Never came across russ horn, but the fee amount to be added is certainly bothering me to even think about trying them.

Never came across russ horn, but the fee amount to be added is certainly bothering me to even think about trying them.
Any successive Forex trader will not like to invest such huge amount just to obtain the courses or the trading signal. It certainly is bothersome for a small time trader to invest such amount into a strangers account.

I don't have experience with buy software or trading course about forex, in my opinion forex remain risky, and actually trading is simple, but indeed being profitable is not easy, and there are many trader that might having better knowledge also want to giving trading course even free but there are some offer that need to paying and all depending trader how to decided

Have been using rus hornes free ribbon strategy now for well over 6 months, and am very pleased with it indeed.
If eventually you felt suitable with using run hornes free ribbon, and already proven become profitable for more than six month, so this is good trading course, but sometime different trader also has different psychology, even use same system but might result will different

1,300$ for the Forex course is way too higher. I would rather invest in my account and try to trade with smaller lot sizes to make consistent profits.

I like it that you want to spend $1300 by trying yourself and I assure you can learn way much better than any Pro course. Forex is all about reacting to live market situation and that comes by practicing in live market, not by attending classes.

I have traded for eight years and I can tell you there are no retail teachers/websites that you can trust. Most will not show you their results from trading their method. They are only interested in making money from the course. Some wont even offer any assistance once they separate you from your money. Retail traders go from one course to another looking for some holy grail that does not exist for them. The big banks have super traders that can make millions in bonuses paid on top of their salaries, each January based on the previous years performance.

It sounds like what you are saying is, that the only way to make money is to be a contrarian. Is that over-simplifying?

Back