Has anyone heard of these Telegram signals?

KATLEHO 24

Recruit
I came across XM Daily signals on Telegram and they offer daily signals as well as investment packages. Are they legit? You have to speak to an agent called Norman L. Hamilton.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I came across XM Daily signals on Telegram and they offer daily signals as well as investment packages. Are they legit? You have to speak to an agent called Norman L. Hamilton.
I`ll suggest you to avoid those on telegram, I saw lots of complaints about the telegram.

NoobFx

Recruit
Yes.. Sounds fishy.. Offer 60% profit weekly.. But need to deposit via bitcoin n crypto currency.. Eventho i admit they give good free forex signal..but still im not convince with the money making package he offer

acertablet

Sergeant
Yes.. Sounds fishy.. Offer 60% profit weekly.. But need to deposit via bitcoin n crypto currency.. Eventho i admit they give good free forex signal..but still im not convince with the money making package he offer
real signal provider have myfxbook and use regulated broker as proof. if they dont have, just stick to free signal

OSHIO

Recruit
Flames of binary option Aka Easton Aiden Ronald on telegram username @aidenroo it is real or a scammer

Titoch

Recruit
Flames of binary option Aka Easton Aiden Ronald on telegram username @aidenroo it is real or a scammer
I deposited money into their account but they never sent any signal, they have VIP group and a public group where they post nice screenshots showing that they are winning, they claim that if you pay theyl put you in the VIP group but they will never put you in the VIP group and you wont get any signals. even now im still waiting for them and they are not responding to my massages.

PK494

Sergeant
Forex trading is not for everyone , just like everything else if is sound too good to be true, then you should run away. I’m not saying that people won’t be making money in this, there are but you really have to put in a lot of work. Especially when you see those people flashing their cars and houses on IG or any social platform you should avoid too. If they are making that much money they won’t need your money.

Some are good but then you have to choose carefully like everything else.

Lately telegram has become a place for lots of trade scamming, so just be careful guys

Rk1608

Recruit
I had invested the minimum amount (100usd).
Xm is fraud. The owner Norman L Hamilton has blocked me as soon as i said for the money