Has anyone heard of these Telegram signals?

SAA25

Recruit
Please, can someone help me confirm if Forex Action Ltd run by @ForexEdward is a scam or not. Telegram channel has about 72k subscribers

Pharaoh

Colonel
Can you post a screenshot of what he claims to offer?

If it's some crazy amount of profit each and every day/week/month, don't waste your time or money on the offer. If it's a reasonable sounding offer, then it may be worth checking more carefully.

SAA25

Recruit
This is what he claims to offer. Search all thru the web to see if his name or telegram handle will come out as a scam previously reported but found none. So I decided to try with the less amount which is $100. Promised to give 55% after 4 FX days, and also take a 6% fee. Sent him the payment via Skrill on Thursday night last week. Started asking him about which day is the payment going to happen. He’s been ignoring me, yet he’s still advertising this investment plans on his channel and I can see his subscriber numbers growing.

Attachments

SAA25

Recruit

If it's some crazy amount of profit each and every day/week/month, don't waste your time or money on the offer. If it's a reasonable sounding offer, then it may be worth checking more carefully.
I think I can confirm that it is a scam channel and should be avoided. I wonder how it manages to still have over 72k subscribers. The entire thing is a sham. Lures you with investment plans for people just starting out forex trading. Promises something reasonable but it’s all a lie. They take your money and stop replying your messages.

SAA25

Recruit

This is what they promise. Tried the $100 plan, sent the payment last Thursday. 4 Fx trading days should mean a repayment on either yesterday Wednesday or Thursday. The handle @ForexEdward has stopped responding to messages. Claims they are busy. But will reply another chat where the person is newly asking for more information about the investment.

Attachments

PK494

Private, 1st Class
I believe a lot of people fell for the $100 plan. This guy does volume. I’m surprised, this kind of scheme is not shut down yet, maybe because is a reasonable offer and a lot of them miss it. Beside $100 is not a lot to start for an investment.

SAA25

Recruit
I believe a lot of people fell for the $100 plan. This guy does volume. I’m surprised, this kind of scheme is not shut down yet, maybe because is a reasonable offer and a lot of them miss it. Beside $100 is not a lot to start for an investment.
I absolutely agree with you. The fact that anyone who wants to trade may not consider losing $100 as a lot, so he is capitalising. Surprised the scheme hasn’t be shut down yet. Not sure reporting the account on telegram will help either

Mark10

Recruit
I deposited money into their account but they never sent any signal, they have VIP group and a public group where they post nice screenshots showing that they are winning, they claim that if you pay theyl put you in the VIP group but they will never put you in the VIP group and you wont get any signals. even now im still waiting for them and they are not responding to my massages.
But now they do tournament weekly and how they don’t answer you and mr Easton respond every day but he take time to respond

PK494

Private, 1st Class
I absolutely agree with you. The fact that anyone who wants to trade may not consider losing $100 as a lot, so he is capitalising. Surprised the scheme hasn’t be shut down yet. Not sure reporting the account on telegram will help either
Telegram might banned him/her but then they will come back as another brand new broker making false promises to scam more people. It's their job. Wish they can use their creative outlets to something more positive than robbing people like that.