Has anyone heard of these Telegram signals?

K_Robdog

Recruit
I suspect the initial post is actually an advertisement. I don't trust any of these telegram channels advertising large and fast gains

louise.kepinska

Corporal
I came across XM Daily signals on Telegram and they offer daily signals as well as investment packages. Are they legit? You have to speak to an agent called Norman L. Hamilton.
I decided to bite the bullet on one of these a few months ago, and they tried to coax me in to joining with a dodgy broker that didn't look legit at all.
I've since ignored ALL telegram signal promoters - there is a reason they promote it so hard.

jim67

Private, 1st Class
i read a good artical calling out and showing how these signal providers show good results from clever sl and tp levels meaning they always show gain even if you lose so i dont trust signals any more

AJTrade

Recruit
i read a good artical calling out and showing how these signal providers show good results from clever sl and tp levels meaning they always show gain even if you lose so i dont trust signals any more

Would you mind sharing the article please?

SacharMaxim

Recruit
Even I got a message like that couple of days back, they were talking about some telegram channel, finally somebody replied that he is waiting for the signals!!

adcrook

Private, 1st Class
seen a lot of my friends using signals and never done well with them so that's why i am looking at my own trading rather then relying on any one else