• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Has anyone heard of Traders Accolade?

Asking questions about a company

raphaell

Private, 1st Class
tradersaccolade.com

After watching a bitcoin documentary I noticed a bunch of people in the comments were sharing their positive experience with a Mr. David Edwards.
I got his contact information via whatsapp. It seems too good to be true but also much better well done than the previous scam I fell for (Rothschild and Wexler).

I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this site?

after reviewing their website using
builtwith.com/?https%3a%2f%2ftradersaccolade.com%2f

Their website at least looks professionally done using various programming languages such as JS, PHP frameworks, APACHE, etc.

The copyright is from 2018.

It's a scam. 100% pure and obvious scam.

Sure, the website says it's Copyright 2018. It could just as easily say Copyright 1846. The TradersAccolade.com domain name was first registered in August 2020.

The address on the website is "2065 BOSTON POST RD, LARCHMONT NY" Google it and go to Street View. It's a stand alone structure housing only 1 business, a branch of Wells Fargo bank.

Have you ever seen ANY real US financial institution not list regulators or registration numbers on its homepage? Go ahead and guess what's not on the homepage.

But, let's pretend all of the above was just a series of silly errors by a website designer and will soon be corrected. It's still an obvious scam.

Look at their lowest plan - 35% after 7 days. If you can do some basic math, you can see it's impossible.

Imagine putting $300 into any investment that could produce weekly returns of 35%. Now, apply the most powerful force in the financial world, compound interest. To do this, you collect your weekly interest and immediately reinvest it.

Week 0. You have $300.

Week 1. You have $300 * 1.35 = $405

Week 2. You have $405 * 1.35 = $546.75 = $300 * 1.35 * 1.35 = 300 * 135^2

Why the extra 2 equations for Week 2? Simple, to allow us to have a simple formula instead of having to keep count while hitting "* 1.35" on the calculator over and over. As in:

Week X: 300 * 1.35^X = total at the end of that week.

So, let's do week 52, one year.

Week 52 = 300 * 1.35^52 = $5,989,022 and change. Congratulations, you are a millionaire.

Week 104 = 300 * 1.35^104 = $10,760,517,997,222,180

So, in 2 years, you would have over 10 QUADRILLION dollars.

By way of comparison, the US Federal government spent about 7.3 trillion in 2019 (less that 0.1% of the profit your $300 is supposed to bring you.

TradersAccolade.com is a HYIP. It uses insane claims of returns to get people so focused on profits that they don't stop to think. A few HYIPs pay out at first to lure more people in, but the ones that pay this much generally don't even bother to make a single payment to anyone. Instead, they'll keep telling you how much you've made and try to get you to invest more and recruit others. It will all look like $FREE MONEY$, until you try to withdraw. Then you won't even get your original $300 back.

Read this and you'll learn how to spot these kinds of scams:

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS: Free Money Traps

Thank you for writing this.
I also noticed the wells fargo thing and I asked "David Edwards" on whatsapp if they are affiliated with wells fargo and his response was "yeah"

And then immediately he kept pushing which threw me off further.

I am very glad that I went with my gut here and declined.

Definite scam !

If you have a moment, you might look up the phone number of that branch of Wells Fargo. Let them know that there's an investment scam claiming to be inside their building.

HEY GUYS, BE CAREFUL ABOUT tradersaccolade.com. It's a SCAM. 100% PURE and OBVIOUS SCAM. I LOST MONEY on their site...

tradersaccolade.com

After watching a bitcoin documentary I noticed a bunch of people in the comments were sharing their positive experience with a Mr. David Edwards.
I got his contact information via whatsapp. It seems too good to be true but also much better well done than the previous scam I fell for (Rothschild and Wexler).

I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this site?
I think it is a scam and they dont have any regulation

It's a scam. 100% pure and obvious scam.

Sure, the website says it's Copyright 2018. It could just as easily say Copyright 1846. The TradersAccolade.com domain name was first registered in August 2020.

The address on the website is "2065 BOSTON POST RD, LARCHMONT NY" Google it and go to Street View. It's a stand alone structure housing only 1 business, a branch of Wells Fargo bank.

Have you ever seen ANY real US financial institution not list regulators or registration numbers on its homepage? Go ahead and guess what's not on the homepage.

But, let's pretend all of the above was just a series of silly errors by a website designer and will soon be corrected. It's still an obvious scam.

Look at their lowest plan - 35% after 7 days. If you can do some basic math, you can see it's impossible.

Imagine putting $300 into any investment that could produce weekly returns of 35%. Now, apply the most powerful force in the financial world, compound interest. To do this, you collect your weekly interest and immediately reinvest it.

Week 0. You have $300.

Week 1. You have $300 * 1.35 = $405

Week 2. You have $405 * 1.35 = $546.75 = $300 * 1.35 * 1.35 = 300 * 135^2

Why the extra 2 equations for Week 2? Simple, to allow us to have a simple formula instead of having to keep count while hitting "* 1.35" on the calculator over and over. As in:

Week X: 300 * 1.35^X = total at the end of that week.

So, let's do week 52, one year.

Week 52 = 300 * 1.35^52 = $5,989,022 and change. Congratulations, you are a millionaire.

Week 104 = 300 * 1.35^104 = $10,760,517,997,222,180

So, in 2 years, you would have over 10 QUADRILLION dollars.

By way of comparison, the US Federal government spent about 7.3 trillion in 2019 (less that 0.1% of the profit your $300 is supposed to bring you.

TradersAccolade.com is a HYIP. It uses insane claims of returns to get people so focused on profits that they don't stop to think. A few HYIPs pay out at first to lure more people in, but the ones that pay this much generally don't even bother to make a single payment to anyone. Instead, they'll keep telling you how much you've made and try to get you to invest more and recruit others. It will all look like $FREE MONEY$, until you try to withdraw. Then you won't even get your original $300 back.

Read this and you'll learn how to spot these kinds of scams:

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS: Free Money Traps
Very good analysis.

Back