• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Has anyone heard of Treasure Reef Group Limited?

Asking questions about a company
Avoid this outfit like the plague they are Chinese scammers along with selectglobalpartners ltd. The registered offices for both companies are same address. They get some girl from linked in to contact you she tells you how much she’s making from online trading then they try get you involved and take your money. Below is pic of girl. Goes by the name of Xue Lee or Xue Li or Shirley Lee. Directors are named as lifei Lou for select and lin Tao for trg. AVOID!!!!

Attachments

• 66DD9525-F677-45F3-B076-52D2D00ED0A5.jpeg
    66DD9525-F677-45F3-B076-52D2D00ED0A5.jpeg
    606 KB · Views: 40
Sorry to hear about those who have lost money with these scammers. A real shame so many of these clowns exist in the space.

Avoid this outfit like the plague they are Chinese scammers along with selectglobalpartners ltd. The registered offices for both companies are same address. They get some girl from linked in to contact you she tells you how much she’s making from online trading then they try get you involved and take your money. Below is pic of girl. Goes by the name of Xue Lee or Xue Li or Shirley Lee. Directors are named as lifei Lou for select and lin Tao for trg. AVOID!!!!

I believe that picture is just stolen from Chinese websites where outsiders cannot do google reverse search

So, what’s the website they wanted you to visit?

Yes, They stole me 34200 euro, so i am running behind but i have little hope to reget my moneyback, if you know some people that were cheated by treasure reef group, we can make collective act with police to catch them, since i have even the photo e voice registered of the chinese girl that had put me in contact with them.

Asking the banks where they transfer the money it can be a good idea to trace and catch them, they have a new server now in Cina.

Names and phone numbers of treasure reef group false brokers
Li Na: 0085298041589
Lin Hao : 00447988288170
Gao Chen: 00447449745634
In reality that I don't know what suspected operations they made to make my money disappear from my metatrader5 account, which were 29200 euro. I am know assisted by a lawyer in London, since treasure reef group is registred in Financial Control Authority FCA, and they now must support a legal action and pay for any unlegal clients treatment.
Who is interested to the case i can give him the phone number.

TREASURE REEF GROUP LIMITED
Company number 13408738
291 Brighton Road, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 6EQ

Li Na: 0085298041589
Lin Hao : 00447988288170
Gao Chen: 00447449745634
Joey Chen +85 2593 92825
Joey Wenwen +85 2676 14522
Manager Brooke +44 7897 598890
Manager Lindora +44 7307 547628

Tao lIN (DIRECTOR) 291 Brighton Road, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 6EQ
J&C BUSINESS (UK) CO., LIMITED (CO. SECRETARY) Unit G25 Waterfront Studios, 1 Dock Road, London, United Kingdom, E16 1AH

"Has been TREASURE REEF GROUP LIMITED are committed to provide investors with stable, secure transaction platform, competitive point is poor, convenient access to gold experience, professional customer service team, let the customer enjoy excellent trading environment, the most real market price is presented to the customer, and with the customer on the same interests, all the customer orders into the market."

PLAINLY A SCAM!!!

Attachments

• xscreenshot-20211013T205052.png
    xscreenshot-20211013T205052.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 44
  • xscreenshot-20211013T205121.png
    xscreenshot-20211013T205121.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 44
  • xscreenshot-20211013T205240.png
    xscreenshot-20211013T205240.png
    333.5 KB · Views: 44
In reality that I don't know what suspected operations they made to make my money disappear from my metatrader5 account, which were 29200 euro. I am know assisted by a lawyer in London, since treasure reef group is registred in Financial Control Authority FCA, and they now must support a legal action and pay for any unlegal clients treatment.
Who is interested to the case i can give him the phone number.
Hi Big Mama, I am also a victim of this company now. Can you share the phone number of your lawyer please! Will be in London mid November. We might come up with a common action?

Unbelievable ... I got the same pic ....

I am happy to find this forum. This same woman (Grace "Lynn" Chen) in the photo has been contacting me for three months via LinkedIn and WhatsApp and telling me her success with gold trading. She also connected me to a friend - Ava - for gold and cryptocurrency trading. They always send photos of themselves (I guess part of the allure for the bait...). I have not invested anything, as I see the Treasure Reed site is unsecured.
Please keep this forum publishing with updates.

@Cali Boy

Please send the sexy photos ... we like a laugh!

Also it helps others identify these scammers if their names, addresses, and business details are listed here!

:D

Back