• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Has anyone heard of Treasure Reef Group Limited?

Asking questions about a company
@Cali Boy

Please send the sexy photos ... we like a laugh!

Also it helps others identify these scammers if their names, addresses, and business details are listed here!

:D

Attachments

• Ava 10.19.21.JPG
    Ava 10.19.21.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 30
  • content-2021-08-14.jpg
    content-2021-08-14.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Grace Chen 7.29.jpg
    Grace Chen 7.29.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 30
"Grace" has since disappeared from LInkedIn. She went by "Lynn" Chen previously then abruptly said LI was not a good communication platform for her, as WhatsApp was better. "Ava" and "Grace" have the same resemblance.

Treasure reef group, select global limited and june bowes/ junelimited.com

Are all the same broker just different domain. See how the adress is
Office Address Unit G25 Waterfront Studios
Office Address2 1 Dock Road Town London Post code E16 1AH for all 3. Once one there website gets too redhot they create a new one to lure new customers. They are very organised and proffesional scammers/fraudsters.

I‘ve been contacted by the same person, she called herself Joye Chen and introduced Manager Lin from TRG and her depressive nephew Jerry (who only was communicating via wechat). I also lost a big amount of money with investing in Gold, Bitcoin… Joye left whatsapp on November 4th, Manager Lin on November 3rd. We were in almost every day almost the whole day in contact….
Maybe we could really liaise to get them caught. Any news on this from any lawyer please?

In reality that I don't know what suspected operations they made to make my money disappear from my metatrader5 account, which were 29200 euro. I am know assisted by a lawyer in London, since treasure reef group is registred in Financial Control Authority FCA, and they now must support a legal action and pay for any unlegal clients treatment.
Who is interested to the case i can give him the phone number
Hi Big mama,
I could also liaise with you and your lawyer. Please give me a shout how we could go on. Thank you

Attachments

• 00000003-PHOTO-2021-09-22-10-38-02.jpg
    00000003-PHOTO-2021-09-22-10-38-02.jpg
    569.6 KB · Views: 12
Yes, They stole me 34200 euro, so i am running behind but i have little hope to reget my moneyback, if you know some people that were cheated by treasure reef group, we can make collective act with police to catch them, since i have even the photo e voice registered of the chinese girl that had put me in contact with them.

Asking the banks where they transfer the money it can be a good idea to trace and catch them, they have a new server now in Cina.

Names and phone numbers of treasure reef group false brokers
Li Na: 0085298041589
Lin Hao : 00447988288170
Gao Chen: 00447449745634
I think i am in your situation now, they are using June Bowes Development which i think i just get scam

Back