• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Has anyone heard of Zank Capital?

General discussions of a financial company
These crooks/scammers are not afraid of you researching them or having doubt about it.

These are the following tactics they use when you start to have some doubts:

They'll show you that you can withdraw money and some victims are good enough to play the game well and get their investments and some back but those are few so they are ok to spend a lot of times on one person and not make any money because they have already scammed 8 out of 10.

They can also make up fake accounts posing as clients with success stories. We have seen a lot in these forums. They will start an argument with you and get you all worked up.

They will also lure you into posting some of the girls that you've been talking to so that they know the victims that they try to lure is starting to have doubts about them.

Therefore, I suggest to expose them when you are no longer in contact with these crooks.

Don't trust anyone when people make promises that you can get your loss back. Do as much research as you can before sending money. Be careful and keep educating the public.

Please REPORT ALL SCAMS to your local authority, banks and to the authority where your money was sent to
Hong Kong: https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Hong Kong SFC: HK SFC Online Complaint Form

Singapore: https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness

Taiwan: https://english.police.gov.taipei/cp.aspx?n=4C927E8874B0DDE8

China: http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ but need someone who reads Chinese to navigate

Usually all these websites are register using GoDaddy so, please report it here too: abuse@godaddy.com

HOW TO COMPLAIN TO THE REGULATORS MANUAL

It’s EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that everyone affected come forward in order to defeat this type of organization. Put them all behind bars where they belong.

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

Yes, i met this girl through tinder too and she introduced me to “Zank Capital”.

Do you mind we share the photo and contact no?
I have experienced it firsthand. I didnt think it’s a scam, because i have been playing it for 2 months, Invested about $2000, made a withdrawal of $1000.

As of yesterday, my account suddenly generated loss which i do not have control of. My initial balance was 2900USD, it made loss of -1700USD.

I tried to make another withdrawal of $1000 2 days ago but i dont get any email yet. And the following happened yesterday.

We can share the info, so no one will become a victim like me.

I invested 50k USD in the zankcapital exchange. I made 80k USD in two months and withdrew all of them. I think there is nothing wrong with this exchange. A good friend of mine recommended it to me. Yes i trust him very much.

I invested 50k USD in the zankcapital exchange. I made 80k USD in two months and withdrew all of them. I think there is nothing wrong with this exchange. A good friend of mine recommended it to me. Yes i trust him very much.

Really? Nice to know that somehow it made insane amounts of money from your so quickly. Or did it?

Zankcapital.com - first registered on May 11, 2020. 189 other sites on the same IP - not exactly something one would expect from a company that claims to have "1425+ thosand traders" (and they didn't spell thousand correctly). How exactly did a website created so recently get 1.425 million traders signed up?

They claim a bunch of awards, many from 2019 - before the website existed.

There's no mention of any regulator on their page. The only address I saw was an email address.

Take your money and flee from companies like this.

Back