• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Has anyone heard of Zank Capital?

General discussions of a financial company

Criipy67

Recruit
Two ladies I met through Tinder introduced me to this website "Zank Capital" at this link here: ZankCapital.com. I created two demo accounts for use in MT4, one for the first lady to manage it and another to the second lady. They each used their own auto-bot trader for the demo account they were assigned to, which showed one was making money and another wasn't. For that lady whose auto-bot trader was making money, she kept bugging me when I will start depositing money to see it grow. I have yet to get back to her on this but otherwise, I need to ask any of you in FPA if this broker website is legit or not? I'm asking this simply because I can't seem to find any forex website mentioning this broker website at all especially in google search. Has anyone mentioned or redirected you to this broker before?

Two ladies I met through Tinder introduced me to this website "Zank Capital" at this link here: ZankCapital.com. I created two demo accounts for use in MT4, one for the first lady to manage it and another to the second lady. They each used their own auto-bot trader for the demo account they were assigned to, which showed one was making money and another wasn't. For that lady whose auto-bot trader was making money, she kept bugging me when I will start depositing money to see it grow. I have yet to get back to her on this but otherwise, I need to ask any of you in FPA if this broker website is legit or not? I'm asking this simply because I can't seem to find any forex website mentioning this broker website at all especially in google search. Has anyone mentioned or redirected you to this broker before?

Go here: https://lookup.icann.org/lookup Just their URL and is registered under Godaddy.com
The website alone looks sketchy with spelling and grammar errors. It doesn't look professional at all.

There are 2 options for you. One is for you to continue playing your game and gather as much info as possible and report them. Another one just leave and call it a day since you didn't lose anything.

There's no free money in this world, but glad that you share another of those clowns' sites. Hopefully other victims can be directed to FPA so, that they can avoid these trashes like a plague.

I have not thought of using this URL checker website to identify its domain until you shared it to me so thank you, I learned something new from this.

Funny enough this has just happened to me as well in the last week. Met this girl on Tinder and she has been persistently asking me to sign up to Zankcapital and use her Bot.

I was doing research to check to see if Zank Capital is legitimate and I stumbled upon this, which is starting to fire up some red flags here.

Funny enough this has just happened to me as well in the last week. Met this girl on Tinder and she has been persistently asking me to sign up to Zankcapital and use her Bot.

I was doing research to check to see if Zank Capital is legitimate and I stumbled upon this, which is starting to fire up some red flags here.

Thanks for sharing and glad you didn't fell for them. At least victims who fell for it are reporting it online it is prevent from other victims to fall for their nasty trick.

Zank Capital is a scam

Can you maybe share the photo and hp number of this person who contacted you on tinder?

I knew already for a fact that this website is a scam simply because their Live Support is fake and also, there's no way to delete your account nor is there any working support email for you to send email to. Lucky I didn't create a live account, so I recommend you to not share any personal & bank details when creating an account on these scam broker websites. You may never know what they'll do with your valuable information.

Yes, i met this girl through tinder too and she introduced me to “Zank Capital”.

Do you mind we share the photo and contact no?
I have experienced it firsthand. I didnt think it’s a scam, because i have been playing it for 2 months, Invested about $2000, made a withdrawal of $1000.

As of yesterday, my account suddenly generated loss which i do not have control of. My initial balance was 2900USD, it made loss of -1700USD.

I tried to make another withdrawal of $1000 2 days ago but i dont get any email yet. And the following happened yesterday.

We can share the info, so no one will become a victim like me.

Yes, i met this girl through tinder too and she introduced me to “Zank Capital”.

Do you mind we share the photo and contact no?
I have experienced it firsthand. I didnt think it’s a scam, because i have been playing it for 2 months, Invested about $2000, made a withdrawal of $1000.

As of yesterday, my account suddenly generated loss which i do not have control of. My initial balance was 2900USD, it made loss of -1700USD.

I tried to make another withdrawal of $1000 2 days ago but i dont get any email yet. And the following happened yesterday.

We can share the info, so no one will become a victim like me.
We should all definitely start sharing photos and contact numbers for proof and evidences. I'll start by posting mine here based on my encounters in my previous post.

The first girl I met from Tinder that approached me on this Zank Capital who is still in contact with me up till now is Nina Bing (also known as Li Na). I shared her two numbers for you all to see if you have the same number from the one who is contacting you. The reason she has two numbers is because the old one is her company's phone number simply put and she felt uncomfortable using this number so she replied using her own number instead.

As for the second girl named Kelly whom I also met from Tinder, she stopped messaging me when I last mentioned to her that her bot is not making me money with my demo account so I suppose she just ghosted me. Still, I am sharing her photo and number regardless.

Attachments

• Li Na.jpg
    Li Na.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Whatsapp_LiNa_NewNumber.JPG
    Whatsapp_LiNa_NewNumber.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Whatsapp_Bing_OldNumber.JPG
    Whatsapp_Bing_OldNumber.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Kelly.jpg
    Kelly.jpg