has anyone used anything from fxsharerobots.com site?

FPA Forum Team Note: The text of this post has been removed. It does not matter if a product is a scam or not. Violating copyright is against the law.

I wish i have seen this post before i bought the software.

In did there is a bad support, and they don't know how handle with complains.

But there is one thing that's what they are selling is not what they show on the videos.

There is some manipulation of the results, so what they are selling does not correspond with the results.

To finalize, this was my fault because i should came to FPA an dig for the company.

PS. By the way, there isn't a law for European people that they have 14 days to see if people are happy or something like that?

Check with the local equivalent of the Consumer Protection Bureau and see what laws apply.

Hi,
Damn, i'm too late to review forexpeacearmy about fxsharerobot also., luckily i only purchase 2 crappy product 45$ each and not the 200$plus ea

what the complainant says is true,

I bought 2 products 1 is hedge ea something and i recorded how it perform and send it on paypal dispute,
video is here

don't ever buy on fxsharerobot
\m/

Does anyone have any experience with products from the fxsharerobots.com site? They will not refund my money after one of their bots I bought was so curve fitted and failed miserably in testing on my end. They use Martingale to keep adding to losers.
Thank you.
Hi have exactly the same problem with them. There EA's do not work and there is no assistance.

Back