has anyone used anything from fxsharerobots.com site?

ForexTrader3240

Recruit
Does anyone have any experience with products from the fxsharerobots.com site? They will not refund my money after one of their bots I bought was so curve fitted and failed miserably in testing on my end. They use Martingale to keep adding to losers.
Thank you.

Lots of EAs do well on backtests or can even be overoptimized to make some profits in the short run before suffering a quick blowout.

How did you pay?

Unfortunately I used Paypal. My bad. And Paypal is taking the side of the vendor as he stated he will not be responsible for losses suffered. It was not only super optimized but also used Martingale. So would have failed miserably on small accounts for sure. I did some backtesting and could not mimic the results shown on the site as I am sure were over optimized for sure. I should have not used Paypal. Clickbank is great for software as they stand behind you with the 60 day money back guarantee. No wonder fxsharerobots.com chose to not use Clickbank.
Thanks.

Paypal at the very most could refund the cost of the EA. Going after the amount of money the EA lost is a claim that's never going to be resolved in your favor.

I have filed a claim with Paypal. I did not even put it on a live account. Was just backtesting and saw how horrible it was. Definitely would have put on demo first. The seller said that the risk is disclosed on his site and so Paypl should not refund the money. So have appealed it. Hope no one else falls into this trap. Can FPA help me?
Thank you.

Please be very careful before buying any EA from the fxsharerobots.com website. They sell a number of Expert Advisors on their site claiming to be top performers. But they are highly optimized and fail in real time trading. I tried one on demo and it uses the very risky Martingale Strategy that will kill a small account in a short amount of time. I could never get a refund from them either as Paypal took the side of the seller unfortunately.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did post on there. On the scam page. I appreciate all your input. Hopefully we take this site down and save others the agony.
Thank you.

unfortunately bought one of their products, completely useless, very bad customer service, when I asked them to send me the inputs and broker details they were using for the great performance they are showing on their sales videos, the reply was:
You hava the same .set file. Test period was 2months. Market always changing you have to find new settings over time.
I backtested their product through many years different settings, reverse system, you name it. it always wiped out the account. same in the live demo, so stay away from this scam artist !!!
attached one of the many backtestings I performed

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-22 at 10.52.33.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-22 at 10.52.33.png
    393.3 KB · Views: 0
Back