• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Has anyone used BinaryStrategy.org signals?

Why you need to see reviews for any binary options service. They are just very chance based and easily fake out the little market movements and your account will be gone in no time.
Aaron you are very right that binary is risky but i could find many negative reviews about the product , if that product is doing bad, unfortunately for this System , i could not find any, and i am still searching , However 95 percent of the clients are happy with this Strategy, and that sounds very Solid.

Aaron you are very right that binary is risky but i could find many negative reviews about the product , if that product is doing bad, unfortunately for this System , i could not find any, and i am still searching , However 95 percent of the clients are happy with this Strategy, and that sounds very Solid.

Let me know how it goes if you ever decide to try it out.

Let me know how it goes if you ever decide to try it out.
Hi there...
unfortunately i am now victim of them ,
they have completely repainted arrows for signals and there is another tool for the confirmation of trades that is trade assistance , and its nearly impossible to get even one valid signals for all of your day sitting in-front of your computer..
their all reviews are Fake on their website , and all signals what they are showing to their website are Fake too , because when i asked them that please send me the same signals what they are posting to their website they simply answered me that we cannot send you the same signals. they never refund my money..
here is my comment awaiting for moderation from 29 January 2019 , the same day another Fake user (produced by themselves) wrote the review at their website , they approved him but not mine, just because i was asking for refund..here is is screenshot of my comment there...you can see in white circle i pointed.
https://pasteboard.co/HZzS7hG.jpg
so it was the most worst scammer i ever came across , Stay sway from them, Neither their works nor they will ever pay you back.

Hi there...
unfortunately i am now victim of them ,
they have completely repainted arrows for signals and there is another tool for the confirmation of trades that is trade assistance , and its nearly impossible to get even one valid signals for all of your day sitting in-front of your computer..
their all reviews are Fake on their website , and all signals what they are showing to their website are Fake too , because when i asked them that please send me the same signals what they are posting to their website they simply answered me that we cannot send you the same signals. they never refund my money..
here is my comment awaiting for moderation from 29 January 2019 , the same day another Fake user (produced by themselves) wrote the review at their website , they approved him but not mine, just because i was asking for refund..here is is screenshot of my comment there...you can see in white circle i pointed.
https://pasteboard.co/HZzS7hG.jpg
so it was the most worst scammer i ever came across , Stay sway from them, Neither their works nor they will ever pay you back.

Holy ****. I am so sorry. You can file a dispute on Paypal. Provide evidence and they will help you.

Also if you used your credit card through paypal, you can issue a charge back directly from your card issuer. Good luck.
Mara thank you....
my too much bad luck that i am in Pakistan and i bought some body else pay pal dollars...i told him to open dispute against them but he refused to do so, Told me that Account goes in negative if we open dispute most often. So , i left this money...

SCAM , Stay Away

Had high hopes for this product, like so many people I have tirelessly looked at all the reviews on all the sites , and i was pumped up. Been using for a month now and my ITM% is 55%. I dont get how they get 8+ trades a day with 2 losers and rest winners on almost every day like a pattern on their website results table. While i trade the system as mentioned on their members area videos which is what they supposedly use from 9am-3pm with only about 2-4 Trade Asistant passed trades a day (some days nothing). Also the other sites like Forex Robot Nation wont even accept my negative review , i guess they filter out the bad comments. Also i emailed binarystrategy.org twice to get my refund as stated on their 30 day money back guarantee, its been 3 days now and i haven't heard anything. As far as iam concerned there is a number of red flags about this product i just wished i took notice before buying.

Also if you go to binarytoday.com and check John Kanes income reports, there is no way on earth he is in profit EVERY month for past 3 years. THATS A HUGE RED FLAG and he uses binarystrategy too

Mara thank you....
my too much bad luck that i am in Pakistan and i bought some body else pay pal dollars...i told him to open dispute against them but he refused to do so, Told me that Account goes in negative if we open dispute most often. So , i left this money...

Have you received your refund yet?

Back