Have you been a victim of a Forex Scam?

Have you been scammed by anyone in FOREX before?

• Yes - I have been scammed before :(

Votes: 108 57.1%
  • No - I have always been treated with honesty :)

Votes: 81 42.9%

• Total voters

scalper

Recruit
Come On People!!!!

Both Felix and Rob use MB Trading for there trading and for a good reason. I'm not sure if there exclusive with them but they do refer to them in a lot of examples. I've never had one weird thing go on with them in the two years now that I've been with them. I wish everyone would use them. There spreads are tight, and customer service is great. I constantly hear of people trading GBP/JPY with these crazy 8 to 14 pip speads. I don't think I've ever paid over 5 and most of the time 2 - 4. Play it safe, go with MB!!!!
Smart Trading, Scalper

davidcklin

Recruit
Felix,

Your idea of keeping forex brokers in honest behavior is great. I totally support it. It could be expanded to include those dishonest forex software system operators. They cheat the naive newcomers. They sell software programs at thousand of dollars a piece but they don't work as they promised. The public need more honest information before they enter the forex. A Forex Clearing House? DL

femi2k11

Recruit
hello felix,
though this is not yet confirmed, but i will still share this. a friend of mine have been trying to withdraw his funds from ---- for a while now. but all to no avail. we have tried all we could, but...(u guessed right!). well, we are still on it. maybe its too soon to jump into conclusion.
you guys are doing a great job.
femi bakare

NineFX

Recruit
Hi Felix,

I'm following your news updates for a year now. Although I don't trade news, I want to learn how to use fundamentals to paint bigger picture (read: position / swing trade).

However, what I've really benefited from being in touch with you is the HUGE KNOWLEDGE you provide on forex brokers!!!
I mean, really, so far I've seen no other place that a new guy like me could visit and read honest (and scary) opinions on brokers, courses, etc.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

And yes, I'm in for giving these dishonest fckn dogs (read: brokers, at least some if not all) a hard time.
Bloody hell! I've had a real hard time learning to trade and now this sh..t? Those m...fkrs can just open an unauthorized position if they don't like our trading results???

When will this sht end? Who will (if ever) put a stop to it all? NFA? Nope, I don't think so. They sure woke up and gave some funny fines, but I think we as traders must form a group that will try its best to bring these m..fkrs bloody hell when they try to scam one of us.

Just say how, and I'm in to help!

Thank you Felix!

GW

PS:
So far I have not been really scammed in terms of trading, but sure, I've paid some huge swaps (ridiculous swaps!!!) and holding some trades for weeks scared the crap of me because of these unregulated bastards!

phil008

Recruit
Hell yes I've been scammed. I was long EUR/USD BEFORE the release afew yrs. ago with FXCM. Number was 32K vs. 240K expected. Of course the EUR/USD skied but not in my acct. I was told that right at release time EUR/USD dropped 50 pts and stopped me out before going up 200. Funny didn't see that on any of the charts. Get those bastards Felix!

mauricio

Recruit
I there

Good Job Felix,

most of people before get into forex should visit this website to hava an idea about the bad and possible good brokers, i personaly indicate this web to my friends before they get into forex.
Lets identify all of this bad brokers in order to avoid loosing money.
thanks Felix,

dust

Recruit
Hello, I haven't been scammed yet but I also haven't traded more than two weeks until I realized that I would need some more practice to become a successful trader. My funds appear so be safe at Oanda plus I get an acceptable interest rate, which not all the brokers provide. What I hate on the FX market are those brokers that think they can fool their clients in any way they want ... with the result of stealing their hard earned money. While searching for the right broker I have come across some aggressive ways of how they try to force you to become their client. So even if not getting scammed, some brokers try to mislead you, try to manipulate you. It's a great idea to build up a network that makes those scammers out there either turn into saints or leave the market. Keep it up.

Frank Basten

Recruit
Man Financial

Have used Man Financial as my broker (before they merged and are now MF Global. I cannot speak highly enough of their service. Of course, you pay a premium for full broker service, but their reputation is impeccable.
Their platform sucks, but by using the Metatrader platform (which I use) and using another broker for live trading, it does not tie me to a market maker who is punting against me.
I also use MB Trading which is an ECN I think, and do not trade against you.
It makes a big difference if your broker does not have a conflict of interest.
Just an observation about human nature.
Cheers, and keep up the good work.
Frank

stars55

Recruit
Thanks for all your hard work! I have not yet been scammed. I use FXCM I have seen some negative comments on forex bastards but I have not had any problems yet. I just started trading in August. Thanks again.