1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you been a victim of a Forex Scam?

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Administrator, Oct 25, 2007.

?

Have you been scammed by anyone in FOREX before?

1. harimaukumbang

harimaukumbang Recruit

i`m sorry to listen all your story..but i wonder how the crook of FXCM recruit their agents. Now in Malaysia they have IB all over states and promises to have a site office to serve my people. are this troop have enough gear to blass them??

2. trader

trader Private

FXCM agents

How to recruit? Easy! 2 pips or so as commission and each agent is making a little fortune, and can afford to frequent karaoke lounges where they meet more prospects there to pull into the fx arena to be slaughtered. It's a sad state of affairs all round. The poor gets poorer because they dream to get rich fast. End up having nightmares!

Harimau, which state or you in, tiger?

#132 trader, Jan 4, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2008
  3. harimaukumbang

harimaukumbang Recruit

me north of malaya..are you also eat rice everyday?nice to meet my people here:)

4. SLeRoy

SLeRoy Recruit

Newbietrader

I had been trading demo for 2 years making a profit consistently for the last 6 months. I opened a small account which has been demolished. I am confused by the difference. I did not use stops and my positons were stopped out just before the action turned my way. I am back on demo again, and I am back to making a profit. The company is FXDD. If anyone can suggest a reputable company with decent charts, post it. When is the company allowed to close out your position?

5. furrball

furrball Recruit

FX Scams

It's still amazing to me that these modern day snake oil salesmen are still ripping people off for millions of dollars in 2008. The Dept. of Justice still hasn't located the several hundred million dollars that Razor FX stashed away in banks around the world.

6. hardpippin

hardpippin Recruit

Defending yourself

You did your homework before commiting yourself.
    This is where a lot of traders fall over!
    If we all did the same as you, there would be a lot less
    horrific scam stories like the one's I've read here.
    Sites like this are brilliant for awareness, but @ the end of the day, we have
    to do the sifting out ourselves before we commit one dime.

Lessons to be learnt here you.

Thanks.

7. Erlan

Erlan Recruit

I deposited 50 000 USD to FXOpen.com scam company. I made 80 000 USD profit. Then I tried to withdraw my money, but these scammers did NOT give me any penny. They have just stolen it! The complete story with screenshots and phone calls records is available at FXOpen.info.

Regards, Erlan Saduakasov

8. michael 123

michael 123 Recruit

HK Forex Ripped me off

I hope this story will help someone avoid making the same silly mistake.

I have just been scammed $106,00 US by a company called Hong Kong (HK) Forex Co. Ltd in Hong Kong. 36 Wang Kwong Rd Kowloon Bay Hong Kong

It started when I was called by a Jeremy Hamilton, a representative of this Co. I was offered US/AUS dollar options to expire June 08. A web site address was supplied, HKForex (H.K.) Co. Ltd. which I checked out and checked them out on another website refered to by them www.fsra financial service regulatory association. Apparently the governing body in Hong Kong for such companies. I have since found out that this association does not exist and the website was operated by the same scammers.
    All seemed above board and I traded call & put options for several weeks, with another rep. Michael Kingston, appearently making resonable profits, I was encouraged to purchase a "Bankers block" of 75 call & 25 put options which I did.
    These options were sold last week and the funds were deposited into my HK Forex trading account. When requested a withdraw on the funds I was told the funds would be clearded in 72 hrs and available in my Australian account.
    The funds never appeared in Australia and the phone lines are now cut and it seems the smammers have scampered.
    I have notified the Securities & Futures Commission in Hong Kong and I have all correspondence, Account statements, International Money Transfer reciepts, screen shots etc etc.

9. sourme

sourme Recruit

check out

What information do you require from me in order to investigate a possible scam. I may have been scammed.

10. okeynma

okeynma Recruit

liteforex

i deposited money liteforex and i had applied for withdrawal for over a week now, they have not sent my money.

i had sent several mails and they are telling me that hey need confirmation from their fellow staff.

okey