• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Have you heard of https://www.forbeprofitex.com/

Asking questions about a company

Adynonix

Ponzi Promoter
Hello there

Recently I have been contacted by someone from forbeprofitex (forbeprofitex.com)

I am looking at creating an additional income stream, so I would like to check with you guys or anyone else has any experience with such a company.

here what they say about themselves!!!

I am qupoting their message "Sir I offer a fully transparent and profitable trading system and you don't have to send any money as withdrawals as well as deposit is entirely controlled by you. Deposit is made directly to your trading account and you also have access to monitor trades on your account in real time.

The name of our company is forbeprofitex is located at 11 Wall St, New York, NY 10005
And Our official website is forbeprofitex.com"

end quote

I appreciate your response

It's a HYIP, which is a particularly nasty form of a Ponzi. You can read the general details here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/general-articles/648/ponzi-schemes-and-hyips-free-money-traps

But let's take a quick look at one piece of it. The site talks about trading like it's a broker, but then devolves into investment plans. For simplicity of math, let's examine their Gold Plan. It claims 15% profit per day leading to 75% profit in 5 days. The plan allegedly maxes out at 20,000, but you can easily open more accounts. They brag that this takes 40 seconds and requires no KYC. This will let you start over again each week and make 75% more on top of that week's starting balance, at least on paper.

So, if anyone is stupid enough to believe these obviously false claims and puts $10,000 in at the beginning of the first week of the year, they should end the week with $17,500. Then just repeat for the next 51 weeks to see how the year goes.

1 week $10,000 x 1.75^1 = $17,000

52 weeks $10,000 x 1.75^52 = $43,448,874,572,504,983.90

That's 43 quadrillion dollars. By way of comparison, World Bank shows the GDP of Earth (ALL countries) was only 85.91 trillion.

If anyone had such a system, why didn't they buy up everything in the world already? Oh, and that's not even their best offer. The platinum plan allegedly makes 40% per day, therefor letting the first person to invest the ability to own every good and service produced in the world much faster while still leaving plenty of cash to buy up all the Earth's real estate.

By the way, did you notice that the forbeprofitex.com domain name was only registered on November 6th, 2020? Yet they have client testimonials claiming to have been with them longer. Oh, and did you notice that some of those testimonials call them IQ Option instead of Forbe Profitex. :p

Hello there

Recently I have been contacted by someone from forbeprofitex (forbeprofitex.com)

I am looking at creating an additional income stream, so I would like to check with you guys or anyone else has any experience with such a company.

here what they say about themselves!!!

I am qupoting their message "Sir I offer a fully transparent and profitable trading system and you don't have to send any money as withdrawals as well as deposit is entirely controlled by you. Deposit is made directly to your trading account and you also have access to monitor trades on your account in real time.

The name of our company is forbeprofitex is located at 11 Wall St, New York, NY 10005
And Our official website is forbeprofitex.com"

end quote

I appreciate your response
Listen fam str8 scam and warn others!!! They just changed the name from forexfirex to this they just beat me. They are not in new york!!!! Um tellin you don't do it

Listen fam str8 scam and warn others!!! They just changed the name from forexfirex to this they just beat me. They are not in new york!!!! Um tellin you don't do it
They common dear you all of those live boards are false!!! I just went through the 2 week cycle today. It is fake fake fake!! My broker name was David grayson and the all come wit dat sir ****!!!
Screenshot_20201113-165800_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201111-080707_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20201111-080707_Photo Editor.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 12
They are fake and they just changed their names!!!!! They have the 500 dollar starter pack they show you these transactions that are false.

Yes!! Scam... I got scammed too .. I feel like an idiot!! I lost sooo much money
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back