1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you heard......

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Spearhead, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Spearhead

Spearhead Recruit

Just wondering if anyone has heard of a Forex Company out of the Dominican Republic called ......Guardian Equity Group.

Would appreciate any feedback before I make any decisions to invest through them.

Spearhead:err:

2. Nyust

Nyust Private

No, I've been into forex for several years, never heard of this company.

3. jmbtfpa

jmbtfpa Recruit

Guardian Equity Group

Guardian Equity Group (GEG) is based in Dominican Republic and deal primarily in Forex trading.

I am a shareholder at Guardian Equity Group. You get a managed account by becoming a shareholder.

You can become a shareholder of GUARDIAN EQUITY GROUP CXA’S COMPANY for only $179. $100 will be invested on your behalf. $49 is for the yearly membership fee and $30 will be used for Legal tax payment such as the contract.

Hope the information is helpful.

Carel

#3 jmbtfpa, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Only $100 of your $179 credited to your account balance.

No segregated accounts where you can discuss your personal levels of acceptable percent risk and max drawdown with an account manager.

No broker's LPOA making sure that the account manager can't just walk off with all the money.

I don't know enough about this to scream SCAM, but I see a bunch of caution flags that should make you want to investigate very carefully before considering placing any money with them.