Have you improved your trading psychology?

I am improving my psychology by improving my trading strategy. It is very important to have very accurate and precise criteria for making trading decisions. Such criteria will help get rid of emotional factor in trading. I think that it is the only way to comb your psychology and to adapt to the market environment.

Trading forex needs strong psychology trading, how to improved good psychology this is needed more practice and having a good mindset, although not easy to win, but if trader having good mindset will help them to keep motivation in the learning process.

Only if the trader can improve their attitude towards trading business will it be possible for the traders to make some consistent income in the forex market. Most of us fail because of our trading psychology which involves making quick money in shortest time period, ultimately only to lose more money

One of the biggest, if not the biggest obstacle, for new traders is psychology. It can make or break your trading and you can only work on improving it through trading, trading and trading in a real account. Improving your trading psychology should at least be given the same consideration and effort as you put into creating your trading strategy.

Keeping a journal may be a great tool for you in order to write down and monitor your progress. Those who ignore the hard work required into making improvements to their psychology are missing out on the biggest factor which will influence your trading results.
Yeah couldn’t agree more, usually when you make errors if your heads not in the right place

Bit by bit, I was able to control emotions, but sometimes there comes time where I just lose it. I think it may take longer than what you can think of controlling such emotions.
I am in awe seeing how some traders are able to take their emotions out.

Back