Have you improved your trading psychology?

During my initial days, i have messed up a little like overtrading and stuff but gradually i learned how to control my emotions and adopted a disciplined approach.

When I started I was so emotionally stuck to a specific stock. Eventually got in the Bull trap and lost a few $$$. The best thing about trading I learned is that do not follow the masses. Follow the reports and fundamentals.

through out knowledge of the market is important before investing, or you can invest in PAMM account if you don't have the confidence in trading...

you know i agree. sometimes it's relly hard know markets. so maybe someone beter invest.

I have understood that trading is a mindset game. That's why we should be very good at managing the trades based on the surprises that market gives us.

Usually, if we already have long experience trading, our psychology will become better, like as you have a knife and every day you make sharp the knife, hence will make sharper, in the first experience trading real maybe newbie face with fear, anxiety, but later on, when they already having long time experience, fear and anxiety is a normal thing but they can work based on minds, not emotion.

I think anyone can do that, holistically many things matters like having balanced trading environment. Having proepr sleep and eating habits also plays a major role in keeping you mental health stable.

I think anyone can do that, holistically many things matters like having balanced trading environment. Having proepr sleep and eating habits also plays a major role in keeping you mental health stable.
I knew a lot of people who were simply not suitable for forex trading. Either they sought gambling high or were too anxious about the smallest losses. Realistically, yes, everyone can somewhat improve their own habits - I agree with you, but some people aren't fit for trading, and it's okay. We all have our own strengths (and, therefore, weaknesses).

Back