Have you improved your trading psychology?

Psychology is one of the most important to be successful in trading path. Most people do have a very good strategy, but the point is psychology, emotion, discipline that actually makes them fail.

I've improved my trading psychology significantly as I worked thoroughly on my emotions and almost eliminated them by following strict money management plan. I use tight SL and TP and my drawdowns are strictly controlled.

I've improved my trading psychology significantly as I worked thoroughly on my emotions and almost eliminated them by following strict money management plan. I use tight SL and TP and my drawdowns are strictly controlled.

We have to focus on improving our trading in such a manner that we can start getting some income in our trading and this is the only way to make progress :)

The emotions comes when we are dealing with big lots in big accounts so now I have started a new thing and that is to split my investment in different accounts and trading different opportunities in different accounts.

Emotion in trading is included in psychology trading lesson, as human nature actually they have emotion, but bad emotion which like as greedy, over trading and also over conident should to minimized and always trade with good control emotion although faced with loss.

Emotion in trading is included in psychology trading lesson, as human nature actually they have emotion, but bad emotion which like as greedy, over trading and also over conident should to minimized and always trade with good control emotion although faced with loss.

As traders we have to take care of the emotions in our trading. We must try to do such types of trades that will give us more income and the only way of doing that is when we will have control over our trades :)

Improving one's trading psychology is something a trader should work on every single day, or at least every single day they spend trading. I know I certainly have, and I think I have indeed improved somewhat. It's not an easy task at all

Psychology is very major factor in Forex market so we had to improve it with the passage of time because market involves emotions and we must know that how to handle the emotions in tough situations.

Psychology is one of the most important to be successful in trading path. Most people do have a very good strategy, but the point is psychology, emotion, discipline that actually makes them fail.

You are right, even with the best strategy, a trader cannot become consistently profiting trader until he makes his trading psychology stronger.

You are right, even with the best strategy, a trader cannot become consistently profiting trader until he makes his trading psychology stronger.

As a trader we have to make use of the best trading strategy so that we are able to become a successful Forex trader and also we can get a good income in our trading :)

Back