Have you improved your trading psychology?

My trading psychology is that always waiting for right trading time, never hurry up to recover it, otherwise, you will suffer from larger lost.

Improving trading psychology is most important aspect a trader needs to care for after starting real account trading. This is something you cannot learn in a demo account so you have to practice this in your real account.

How to improve psychology trading better use real account, if really still newbie they can start with demo account, which this is useful for learning purposes, and then they can use real account with cent or micro account to built up psychology trading step by step.

Trading psychology is imporved only by trading in a real account. If you have started trading in a real account, only then you can get all of those experiences where you can improve your psychology.

Trading psychology is imporved only by trading in a real account. If you have started trading in a real account, only then you can get all of those experiences where you can improve your psychology.

While I agree, I keep thinking it's a double-edged sword. Thinking you're risking real money just to learn can be a pretty big source of anxiety. There is no other way, unfortunately.

I am only learn from experience to built up better psychology trading, which with always trade based on risk management and money management and safe trading using low risk which this making more comfortable during trades

I am only learn from experience to built up better psychology trading, which with always trade based on risk management and money management and safe trading using low risk which this making more comfortable during trades

For us doing some good amount of trading means that we must be earning some profits from our trades easily :)

Weel for me the best trading psychology drill is to improve and learn on the go. The more you trade thebetter you feel. The more experienced you get the more self-confidence you have. It's all about your skills. Of course its hard to control your emotions but being an expert will definitely help to see if a small loss will lead to a large one or not and if its worth feeling bad or not.

Weel for me the best trading psychology drill is to improve and learn on the go. The more you trade thebetter you feel. The more experienced you get the more self-confidence you have. It's all about your skills. Of course its hard to control your emotions but being an expert will definitely help to see if a small loss will lead to a large one or not and if its worth feeling bad or not.

A lot of traders carry emotions in their trading and this is also a reason why they keep getting the losses and they are not able to remain as a stable trader :)

Ofcourse! I keep a journal of my trades and i learned to not let losses get to me cause-tomorrow is always a new day ;)

Back